Sr. UX Designer
- Full Time
A client in Washington, DC is looking for a Sr. UX Designer to join their team for a long term contract with the possibility to go full-time.
The ideal Sr. UX Designer will have extensive UX Skills but be able to jump in an create visual designs and interaction design.
The Sr. UX Designer will work with Product Management and Engineering on broad, complex problems that require scalable design solutions.
- Be able to sketch both on paper and white boards to brainstorm.
- Be able to conceptualize innovative solutions, create user experience specifications, workflows and mockups
- Experience on user researcher, research strategy, user interviews, surveys and usability study. Builds personas, user journey map, empathy maps.
- Experience on UX analysis to conduct competitive analysis, market assessments and heuristic evaluations.
- Experience on Information Architect, taxonomies. Builds information architect, navigation schemas, search schemas and site map development.
- Experience on web analytics and feedback data to inform infrastructure changes and design.
- Experience on Interaction Design, interaction modeling, mental modeling. Creates user scenarios, user flow, low fidelity and high fidelity wireframes.
- Experience designing web apps and mobile solutions for enterprise platforms;
- Experience on usability test - usability test script, method, collect feedback and design improvement recommendations;
- Advanced knowledge of wireframing and/or prototyping tools and methodologies;
- High energy level, enthusiastic, and eager to do what is necessary to be successful;
- Experience in Agile methodologies;
- 5+ years design experience;
- Experience in Adobe XD, Axure, Balsamiq, Invision, UXPin, InDesign, Sketch;
- Experience in usability testing tools
Apply for Sr. UX Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly