Marketing Proposal / RFP Strategist - Coordinator + Strategist
- Full Time
Position: Marketing Proposal / RFP Strategist - looking for Coordinator and Strategist level!
Location: Orange County (North)
Status: Full Time
Estimated Duration: Ongoing
Starts: Within a few weeks
Rate: Salary $DOE
Our client is a leading full-service engineering, architecture, construction firm seeking both Proposal Coordinators and Proposal Strategists to join their growing Orange County team!
The Marketing Proposal Coordinator has similar duties, but will be in more of an assistant role and requires less experience.
The Marketing Proposal Strategist will be responsible for developing proposal plans and RFPs positioning the company and its capabilities to win work for the company. In collaboration with business development and project management leadership, you will conduct the overall proposal development efforts, from inception to completion.
Marketing Proposal Strategist responsibilities:
- Develop proposal plan, draft storyboards, develop proposal win strategy, proposal team assignments, and initial proposal management plan
- Review and adjust marketing materials in response to team review and requests
- Conduct official proposal kickoff meetings and coordinate the development of graphics and visuals
- Develop a negotiated contract outline and deliver proposal services per feedback and reviews
- Support the development of metrics, including change orders, safety, budget, schedule, diversity goals, and community involvement activities
- Assist with the submittal for industry awards (ACEC; ENR) local trade or national trade publications
- Attends professional associations, conferences, and build professional network and trade shows. Set up and prepare the booth
Marketing Proposal Strategist requirements:
- 4+ years of marketing, business development or sales with a professional services team
- Must have Proposal / RFP writing experience, preferably in the Architecture, Engineering and Construction spaces
- APMP certification, or equivalent, preferred
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with Adobe InDesign strongly preferred in order to edit and arrange proposals throughout the process
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.
Apply for Marketing Proposal / RFP Strategist - Coordinator + Strategist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly