Location: New York, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
In this role you will provide administrative support to a NBC News daily show.
-Assist producers with graphics, research, soundbite selection, clip cutting for broadcast
-Assist producers with administrative duties of the unit, including answering phones, arranging travel, ordering and maintaining supplies.
-Provide accurate research to anchors, producers and correspondents
-Assist producers and production managers on logistics for studio and remote broadcasts and special events
- 1+ years experience working in production at the network level is preferred
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Willing and able to work flexible hours under stringent deadlines
- Willing to occasionally work weekends and overnights in breaking news situations.
- Research skills
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint and/or other presentational and organizational software, other productivity tools.
- Must be able to work additional hours beyond scheduled shifts, with little or no notice if required.
- Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
-Prior experience working on a daily news program
-Superior interpersonal and organizational skills
-Proven and dynamic team player
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.