Project Manager, Creative, Peacock
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.Project Manager, Creative, Peacock The Project Manager, Creative - Peacock, is a dynamic, production savvy project professional responsible for managing the creation of compelling brand and show creative for NBCU’s new streaming platform, Peacock and it’s key programming.
This position requires excellent production management skills across video, print, digital and events, as well as exceptional communication, organization, and prioritization skills.
This position will report to the Senior Director, Project Management and will be a key stakeholder to creative, social, strategy and marketing teams within the Peacock Brand Marketing organization, as well as external agencies and freelancers. Team-player mentality, and commitment to building team culture are an absolute must.
Project manage all facets of creative development from strategy, production, through to delivery and execution for Peacock brand and show campaignsManage project planning, timelines, and budgets.Create and improve required project documentation and reports, including asset trackers and production budgets.Liaise with other PMOs around NBCU to ensure cross-functional alignment and provide assurance around dependencies.Identify and hire additional freelance creatives as projects requireRepresent the PMO and advocate for project management standards and best practices
• Bachelor’s degree level or equivalent
• 3+ years' experience leading production centric projects
• Strong knowledge of project management methodologies, and an ability to use the right method for the task and situation.
• Excellent written and verbal communications, ability to tailor to all levels of an organization
• Strong leadership skills, with the proven ability to coordinate team members across teams and locations
• Self-starter, able to consistently deliver without requiring significant oversight and direction.
• Strong political acumen, able to tailor style and approach to influence teams and individuals to gain the commitment and performance required to deliver
• Highly collaborative, able to build mutually beneficial relationships with delivery teams.
• Comfortable with uncertainty, but with the drive to establish order and structure.
• Keen understanding of how to consistently “move the ball forward” in varied circumstances.
• Ability and desire to continually learn and improve the status quo
• Culture carrier with strong leadership skills to drive, deliver, develop and inspire
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.