FOX is seeking a Specialist, Ad Platforms & Partnerships, for its Digital Advertising Technology team. As Specialist, Ad Platforms & Partnerships, you will be responsible for actively coordinating with business and technology teams across Fox to ensure successful execution of campaigns, ad products and other initiatives in our consumer products and with our B2B partners. You will develop and manage relationships with core monetization vendors and partners, working closely with Fox Revenue and Engineering teams.
You will be a key player on a growing team responsible for implementation and maintenance of the entire digital ad stack – including live and on demand video, programmatic, display, audience, contextual and other third-party solutions. This is a unique opportunity to influence the rebuilding of the entire digital ad stack for a major player in the entertainment industry.
This position will report to the Director, Ad Platforms & Partnerships for FOX and is based in New York or Los Angeles.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Become expert/Fox SME in measurement functions and support of the digital ad stack, specifically Operative, Moat, IAS, Ad-Juster, AdStor
- Point of escalation for campaign-related issues and tickets raised by the Ad Ops, Programmatic, Yield or Client Service teams
- Be on rotation for on call support for live and tentpole events
- Test and onboard new distributor integrations
- Assist in certifying third party technologies for use with direct sold campaigns and programmatic or audience initiatives
- Assist in creation of knowledge base and documentation for larger team
- Support FreeWheel and Operative Network Gardening efforts
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Knowledge of the digital advertising landscape and components of an ad stack, from OMS to Reporting
- Fluency with ad serving technologies, including FreeWheel, GAM, Programmatic vendors, 3P technologies
- Knowledge of the multiple players in the TV distribution landscape
- Experience in Ad Operations or Revenue Operations
- Prior experience with Operative is beneficial
- Prior work with workflow and ticketing systems like Jira, Confluence, Quip
- Ability to keep competing projects on track and communicate with multiple stakeholders across many levels
- Experience with QA and troubleshooting tools like Charles is beneficial