VP - Product Marketing
Location: Denver, Colorado
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
She/He will build the Product Marketing practice at Bluprint. She/he will be the master storyteller and tell the ‘Why Bluprint’ story through all aspects of the product, marketing, and sales channels. Reporting to the CMO this role will develop product messaging, lead product engagement, and bring the brand to life.
Responsibilities:Develop product positioning and messaging that differentiates Bluprint by understanding customer needs, product roadmap, market trends, and competitive forcesLead development of compelling and effective brandOwn go-to-market launch planning to ensure successful, integrated launches for new product features and company solutions to grow the business from awareness to adoption through engagementDevelop messaging that fits the audience mindset/needs within that experience (e.g. website, in-product messaging, on-boarding, blog, emails, etc.) and maximizes the strengths of each channel or communication experiencePartner with cross functional partners such as Product Management, E-Commerce, Customer Service to build and optimize pricing and packaging that drives growthWork with cross function partners to establish a continuous feedback loop (encompassing market trends, customer feedback, etc) to keep the brand and value proposition compelling for both the short and long termDevelop product marketing initiatives in partnership with corss functional teams to create effective campaignsBuild and lead a high performing Product Marketing team that delivers on business objectives Build strong relationships with key players across the NBCU and Comcast family of brands to build the Bluprint business effectivelyWork closely with cross functional partners to develop and manage annual and quarterly plans and that achieve business objectives.Define the customer journey from recruitment, activation and engagement, to implementation and evaluation of cross-sell/up-sell and churn reduction strategies and work with cross functional partners to execute.
• Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Business or a related field. MBA or other graduate degree a plus
• 15+ years experience in product and/or brand marketing
• Established track record in leading world class product and brand marketing
• Proven success in growing digital businesses
• Proven success in rapid test and learn culture
• Interested candidate must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in Denver, CO
• Must be able to travel within the US and internationally as needed
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Customer-focused with enthusiasm & empathy for genuinely improving how businesses serve and engage people
• Exceptional communication & presentation skills. Verbally articulate and skilled at telling a visual story
• Strong analytical skills and passion for analyzing products, competitors, and market dynamics. Can quickly synthesize disparate data into a ‘position’ and craft messaging that connects with a diverse audience of stakeholders; including customers and executives
Recently acquired by NBCUniversal, Bluprint features complementary and adjacent categories that champion self-expression, wellness, mindfulness, performance arts and more. Bluprint’s vast content library consists of more than 3,000 hours of original classes and produced entertainment series’ across new categories. Offering content, commerce and community with the convenience of a 24/7 delivery system, Bluprint boasts a thriving community of over 13 million members and delivers a premium experience with best-in-class instructors and like-minded creatives.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.