Location: New York, New York
Function: Writing & Editing
Specialty: Editor / Editorial, News & Journalism
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Job Summary/Purpose: NBC News is seeking a coordinating producer to assist in all aspects of Licensing and Syndication.
• Assist head of licensing and syndication on all aspects of production and delivery.
• Copyedit scripts and oversee video edits
• Oversee fact checking updates and clearance issues.
• Help organize shoots, edits and other production needs
• 8+ years of production experience in digital and/or TV news (cable or broadcast)
• Must have a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Communications, English, History, or a related field of study
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered
• Must be willing to work in New York, NY
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
• Previous experience managing a production team
• Sharp writing skills
• Excellent communicator
• Strong organizational skills
• Ability to meet deadlines and hold team members accountable
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.