Inside Sales Executive - Advance Placement
- Full Time
Reports To: Inside Sales Manager
Department/Division: Inside Sales
Join a dynamic team of Inside Sales professionals to sell new product offerings, primarily focusing on K12 digital products, and services for today’s classrooms. The Inside Sales Account Executive partners daily with administrators and teachers to provide solutions that accelerate student success toward district initiatives. Territory management utilizing SalesForce.com (CRM Database) focusing primarily on new business opportunities. With a great work life balance and opportunities for advancement, the Inside Sales Account Executive is provided a competitive base salary, plus incentive plan and accelerators for exceeding quota.
- Target new/existing customer base to drive new product sales, aligned to marketing initiatives and regional sales strategies. Cultivate new relationships, educate prospects, and ultimately drive new sales to exceed revenue targets.
- Acquire new product expertise and nurture relationships with potential customers. Conduct webinars, sales presentations, and perform calls and emails necessary to develop a strong relationship with prospects. Follow sales cycle from inception to close and implementation.
- Collaborate with Field Management Team and Sales Strategists to develop comprehensive regional sales launch plan. Prioritizes business goals, and exhibit understanding of competitive landscape.
- Create ongoing plan for prioritization of customer calls, emails and scheduled appointments to drive sales pipeline advancement, accurate forecasting and quota achievement.
- Effectively maintain and grow knowledge of accounts, HMH offerings, and key trends in education to develop credibility amongst customers and internal colleagues.
Required Education, Experience and Skills:
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent educational experience
- Minimum 1 year’ sales experience with a proven track record in meeting quota, or equivalent years of educational technology sales experience and or teaching experience is desirable.
- Proficient in MS Office and Sales Management Software
Preferred Education, Experience and Abilities:
- Educational/Technology sales experience and teaching skills are desirable.
- Strong presentation skills
Travel: Requires some travel, 5-10%.