Marketing Project Manager
Position: Marketing Project Manager
Location: Baltimore, MD
Status: Freelance / Contract
Estimated Duration: Months
Starts: Interviewing this week
Rate: Up to $40/HR DOE
A leading company in Baltimore, MD is looking for a Marketing Project Manager to join their team, onsite, 40 hours/week for at least 6 months.
The Marketing Project Manager will be responsible for project management, planning, implementation, execution, and efficient completion of all brand initiatives/projects assigned maintaining that they are on Brand, on Time, on Budget.
The Marketing Project Manager must have at least 3 years of experience in advertising, design and/or communications; as well as marketing practices and procedures. This person must bring project management experience developing & managing efficient creative processes. Proficiency in Adobe Creative Suite and project management software is required.
This position requires a dynamic individual who is a self-starter, action-focused, pragmatic, diplomatic leader and communicator. Familiarity with global brands is a plus and a wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
Marketing Project Manager Responsibilities:
- Support marketing campaign execution
- Support Campaign Management team across Product Marketing business initiatives.
- Review and process campaign briefs, serve as checks and balances system to ensure briefs meet requirements (e.g. clear business objectives, budget, list of all required creative support, guidance on regional variance).
- Ensure cross-functional teams are aligned to campaign deliverables and utilize their skills to streamline creative development timelines.
- Facilitate Brand Management Lead review and approval of category briefs to ensure they align with brand POV and DNA.
- Drive creative development and execution by managing dates and gates
- Support campaign management integration and communication with cross-functional project teams.
- Manage external and internal agencies / creative partners
- Manage project-based agency relationships (internal & external partners) including, schedule management, approvals, research and analysis of agency performance, and partners with Procurement on cost.
- Analyze campaign workflow and drive improvements through scalable, efficient new processes to optimize resources.
- Prepare ad hoc reporting and analysis for marketing in order to provide visibility into business performance and potential issues
- Proven experience working on high visibility projects.
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.