Sales Account Executive, HighQ
- Full Time
Date Posted: November 20, 2019
Location: Toronto, Ontario
Sales Account Executive – HighQ
HighQ a Thomson Reuters business is looking for an experienced Enterprise Sales Executive based in Toronto who has demonstrated the ability to establish, lead and grow revenues for industry leading software solution providers. Your ability to win new business, gain "C" Level access and sell complex solutions will be key factors in your success. You’ll be expected to leverage this skill set and experience with a business that is experiencing exceptional growth with technology and revolutionizing the way organizations run their business!
This position is responsible for:
- navigating through complex organizations and selling to multiple decision makers, including the “C Level” and specifically CIOs and CMOs;
- targeting and opening key strategic accounts within large and medium sized companies – across key industries including Legal / Corporate / Financial and Professional Services / Pharma and Life Sciences;
- selling complex Software Solutions in a recurring revenue model;
- executing the full sales cycle; from prospecting, cold-calling, qualifying, building proposals, negotiating and closing;
- accurately and diligently forecasting sales, using Salesforce daily; and
- working well in a team selling environment and leveraging the resources around you.
You will be a strong team player and will possess:
- a university degree or equivalent business experience;
- enterprise / SaaS Sales experience;
- superior and demonstrable communication skills – verbal and written (English essential, additional languages will be considered an asset);
- extensive track record of new business sales success including presentation and negotiation skills at a senior level;
- experience in managing a sales process and drive effective working relationships with the team;
- the ability to build long term strategic and senior level relationships; and
- computer and software skills/knowledge, including office suite and internet.
Thomson Reuters offers an environment that is both challenging and supportive, and we are proud to have been named one of Canada’s Top 100 Employers from 2009 – 2019, a Best Workplace from 2006 – 2019, and a Great Place to Work for Women in 2015 and 2017. We consider work from home arrangements for people with a disability or specific accessibility needs. If requested, accommodation will be provided throughout the recruitment and assessment process.
At Thomson Reuters, we believe what we do matters. We are passionate about our work, inspired by the impact it has on our business and our customers. As a team, we believe in winning as one - collaborating to reach shared goals, and developing through challenging and meaningful experiences. With more than 25,000 employees in more than 100 countries, we work flexibly across boundaries and realize innovations that help shape industries around the world. Making this happen is a dynamic, evolving process, and we count on each employee to be a catalyst in driving our performance - and their own.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Intrigued by a challenge as large and fascinating as the world itself? Come join us.
To learn more about what we offer, please visit thomsonreuters.com/careers.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.