- Full Time
Position: Media Planner
Status: Full Time, On-site, Relocation Package for Out of State
Estimated Duration: Full Time
Starts: January 22nd
Rate: $80,000 - $90,000, depending on experience
One of our clients is looking for a full time Media Planner who can focus primarily on local and digital media strategies for various brands.
*For out of market talent looking to move to Nashville, the client does have the ability to provide a relocation package for well-qualified candidates once the offer is accepted.
Media Planner, General Overview:
- You will work with both an advertising agency and with the internal brand team on day to day management and creation of media campaigns.
- You will specialize in local media with 75% of their responsibilities focused in that direction, and the rest toward digital media.
Media Planner Responsibilities:
- Manage and maintain 170 plans across 2 brands
- Create 2 to 4 campaigns at a time with about 25% digital media focus, and 75% local media focus
- Monitor and report on media marketplace
- Liase with internal marketing, advertising and social teams to develop integrated campaigns and plans that align with brand and business goals
Media Planner Requirements:
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communication or related field
- 2+ years experience in media
- Strong knowledge and experience of building a plan from insight to execution
- Experience with digital media, local media or digital a plus
- Outlook, Excel, PowerPoint, Word
- Proficient in any other media planning software / platforms
If you feel you are qualified for this position please send your resume (and samples if applicable) to:
View additional job opportunities at www.creativecircle.com
Creative Circle is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. Creative Circle will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application process, please contact your Recruiter (the person you'll be interviewing with) or a member of our Human Resources team to make arrangements.