Graphic Designer II
- Full Time
Dealer.com’s teams are made up of tech-savvy and adaptable thinkers with diverse skill sets who help drive our success. Our professionals are committed to changing the way people shop for and purchase vehicles through our top-of-the-line, innovative digital marketing software solutions.
The Graphic Designer II is responsible for executing on specific graphic design components that have a strong visual impact. The Graphic Designer II will work directly with the Campaign Coordinator to finalize design requirements positioned to meet stakeholder goals and objectives. Best practices as well as design methods and trends will be utilized to ensure the success of the projects. Flexibility, adaptability and the ability to learn quickly in various technical and creative environments, while delivering quality work by tight deadlines, are key attributes of this individual. This position will require taking a leading role on design projects while working with clients and managing expectations as necessary.
- Operates effectively as a member of the project team including but not limited to Client Stakeholders, Leadership, Project Managers, and Digital Advisors.
- Operates effectively as an individual for quick turnaround of design assets and design prototypes.
- Responsible for meeting expectations and deliverables on time and in high quality.
- Responsible for the design and development of web site graphics and digital
- Effectively designs in a clean, well-structured, easily maintainable format.
- Utilizes wire framing and graphic sketches where appropriate.
- Demonstrates creative, technical and analytical skills.
- Demonstrates ability to communicate effectively in both technical and business environments.
- Possess solid understanding of design and user experience, leverage data where possible to ensure maximizing usability.
- Desire and willingness to work in a collaborative, innovative, flexible and team-oriented environment.
- Experience with a wide variety of operational and process related functionality including but not limited to design, front-end development and compliance standards.
- Fundamental understanding of design principles, with strong knowledge of typography and image composition.
- Basic knowledge of the following applications and language: Adobe Creative Suite, HTML, CSS, XML and Java Script.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to manage fast-paced workload and add value to multiple projects simultaneously.
- Ability to recognize opportunities for workflow efficiencies through automation
- Self-starter who desires to show ownership and commitment to the job and who can work effectively across departments.
- Software design and development foundational knowledge.
- Two years of work experience required. Three years of work experience preferred.
- BA/BS in a related field OR an equivalent combination of education and work related experience.
Dealer.com, a Cox Automotive Brand, provides market leading digital solutions for automotive retail including connected advertising, websites, and managed services. Through innovation and collaboration, our professionals develop state-of-the-art workflow solutions to automotive retail challenges.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.