Location: Stamford, Connecticut
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Judge Jerry is seeking a Unit Manager to facilitate all aspects of travel for the show staff and guests.
This is a Run of Show position with an anticipated end date of July 31, 2020.
· Book show guest and staff travel
· Work closely with production team in the guest booking process
· Track all travel costs
· Work closely with travel agent to book airfare
· Manage show’s travel PAs
• Minimum 2 years professional working experience
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and navigating the internet
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV through www.nbcunicareers.com to be considered (note job#: 54240BR)
• Must be willing to work in Stamford, CT
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the US
• Must be 18 years or older
•Excellent communication and people skills
•Experience with daytime talk shows a plus
•Strong interpersonal skills
•Ability to multi-task and prioritize assignments under high pressure in a fast-paced environment
•Ability to follow direction and work independently when necessary
•Superior organizational skills
•At least 2 years of experience as an assistant to TV On-Air Talent preferred
•Bachelor’s degree preferred
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.