Filmed Entertainment Summer 2020 Internships - Bentonville, AR
Location: Bentonville, Arkansas
Function: Operations & Strategy
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
NBCUniversal Filmed Entertainment encompasses the Universal Pictures Group, Focus Features, Universal Studios Home Entertainment, and Brand Development. The overall landscape of Film includes distinct business functions that each touch a key segment area in the overall lifecycle of a film, from ideation to premiere. We are a group of storytellers that want to bring in driven, dedicated, and diverse talent into our organization to continue creating and curating stories for many decades to come.
- Weekly competitive tracking and communication that goes out to sales team. - Circular / Box Office Performance / eCommerce Decks that highlight related activity. Decks are referenced by sales team. - Maintains weekly Walmart store report that goes out to LAHQ.
- In pursuit of an Bachelor degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree progress.
- Current class standing of Junior or above (30 credits)
- Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Must be authorized to work in the United States without visa sponsorship by NBCUniversal
- Must be able to work on-site in Bentonville, AR
- Deadline: Interested applicants are encouraged to apply by February 14, 2020
- Previous internship or work experience in the media or entertainment industry
- Marketing mind
The NBCUniversal Internship Program is an experience like no other. We offer diversity of opportunities, with unique internships across our iconic portfolio of brands. Through unparalleled access to the best in the business, hands-on training & one-of-a-kind networking events, our interns have the chance to influence change. Our interns are ambitious, innovative and savvy; they shape the way we do things. Here you can contribute as content creators, problem solvers & innovators. Here you can learn the power and possibilities of media and technology. Here you can go far.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.