Client Service Coordinator II (Part Time)
1 day left
- Full Time
This position is responsible for working closely with accounts to coordinate vehicles for sale, review work performed, ensure appropriate & timely sale line-up, and ensure effective operational flow.
• Manage account relationships, maintaining effective communications and ensuring customer requirements are met.
• Review and update condition report; approve and audit vehicle repair report.
• Walk vehicles with account representative and make recommendations for reconditioning to increase vehicle value.
• Respond to customer inquiries relating to vehicles. Provide quality service and assist in resolving problems.
• Communicate with Lot Operations and Recon departments to ensure appropriate movement of vehicles to the shops and ensure timely completion of reconditioning.
• In coordination with account representative, account administrator, and account specific procedures prepare sale vehicle run process including run order, scheduling, notice to customer account, etc.
• Work with lot operations and quadrant coordinators to ensure appropriate scanning and organization of account vehicles.
• Review vehicles in sale line up, locate missing vehicles, and work with account representative to ensure vehicles are ready for sale.
• Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Actively participate in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
• Perform other duties as assigned by management.
• High School Diploma or equivalent required.
• Prior experience in vehicle reconditioning, general auto body knowledge, etc. helpful.
• Valid Driver’s License and safe driving record required.
• Ability to drive vehicles with standard and automatic transmission.
• Satisfactory computer skills and the ability to utilize a portable terminal, brick, etc. preferred.
• Effective communication and organization skills required.
• Commitment to providing excellent customer service essential.
This is an outdoor role, meaning exposure to weather elements is a requirement.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.