Director, Ad Sales Revenue Management & Strategy
Posted: 1/21/2020 | Expires: 2/20/2020
Location: New York City, New York (US)
Level: Executive (Director, VP, Department Head)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: Commensurate to experience
We are looking for a Director to join the Ad Sales Revenue Management & Strategy team! As the Director, you will support Ad Sales through in-depth analysis, reporting and forecasting to optimize price. You will provide strategies focused on increasing revenue by maximizing both short and long-term sales opportunities. As the Director, you will continuously re-evaluate prices, capacity, and processes to adjust strategies and tactics dynamically with the market. You will be responsible for combining insights, data mining and research to provide market-place overviews which highlight risks and opportunities within the Ad Sales market. This is an exciting opportunity to manage strategies that will contribute to revenue growth at Fox!
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage the identification of trends, opportunities, and risks to inform management decisions
- Create, validate and disseminate daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual analytical reports
- Produce analysis, insights and visibility on performance indicators
- Identify, track and analyze key metrics that impact the business.
- Assess portfolio health, including financial budgets and follow-up with SME's on a regular basis
- Develop high-level conceptual data visualizations
- Manage robust, flexible pricing models to support portfolio goals and strategies.
- Prepare and present program acquisition pro-formas highlighting risks and opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5-8 years' experience within Media Industry
- Analytics background a plus
- Experience working with data sets to answer business questions
- Ability to self-start work and comfortability with ambiguity
- Bachelor’s Degree required