Client Service Coordinator II
4 days left
- Full Time
This position is responsible for overseeing and coordinating Reconditioning vehicles through the reconditioning fulfillment process. The Reconditioning Services Coordinator schedules, monitors and communicates all activities related to the reconditioning of these vehicles, verifies required information and paperwork, and performs appropriate data entry.
· Perform various clerical and administrative duties relating to vehicle recon fulfillment.
· Receive in bound vehicle and registration information from customers requesting reconditioning services for their units.
· Perform data entry and verify customer vehicle information is accurately recorded in the system and that vehicles are properly tagged with a work order.
· Evaluate reconditioning needs and provide timely and accurate quotes.
· Perform walk around of the units and evaluate cosmetic reconditioning needed.
· Estimate cost for cosmetic repairs and discuss with customer to gain approval. Record the outcome in the appropriate tools.
· Coordinate with the reconditioning shop areas for vehicle repairs and post charges to appropriate account in a timely manner.
· Create and maintain charges associated with reconditioning fees related to these accounts.
· Perform a check for recalls on all units and note the results in the appropriate tool.
· Work with P&P and Accounting staff to ensure payment for billings or accounts receivable are received timely and posted as well as contact customers for reconciliation of discrepancies, when required.
· Build deep service relationships with customers.
· Manage customer’s expectations of recon fulfillment activities through proactive communications.
· Respond to customer inquiries relating to assigned customer vehicles, provide quality service, and assist in resolving problems.
· Be knowledgeable of customer account agreements, vehicle files, verification of title information, records of the completion of reconditioning work, and other required information.
· Enter all pertinent information into AS400, AutoPoint, and other tools for approved work requested by customer.
· Utilize the AS400/VCF/AutoPoint systems to monitor and track vehicle repairs.
· Communicate and schedule repairs/enhancements with Recon Shop management.
· Monitor vehicle through reconditioning fulfillment process to ensure timeline commitment is met.
· Review completed work ensuring customer quality standards are achieved and/or exceeded.
· Soft sell additional services to dealers upon delivery of existing work.
· Follow up with customer to confirm completion and satisfaction.
· Work with finance/local management to ensure customers are charged and A/R is timely collected.
· Visibly demonstrate safety commitment by following all safety and health procedures and modeling the behaviors related to such. Work in cooperation with safety leadership in support of all safety activities aligned with Safety Excellence.
· Perform other duties as assigned by management
· High School Diploma or equivalent required.
· 4 years of clerical or administrative support experience required.
· Valid driver’s license and safe driving record required.
· Excellent communication and organizational skills required.
· Advanced computer software skills necessary.
· Must be able to use general office equipment (i.e., copier, fax machine, etc.).
· Ability to sit or stand for prolonged periods of time.
· Ability to perform repetitive data entry tasks, manual dexterity.
· Vision abilities required include close, distance and depth perception.
· Occasional exposure to weather conditions, fumes, and noise.
· The posting is intended to describe the general content of and requirements for the performance of this job. It is not to be construed as an exhaustive statement of duties, responsibilities or requirements.
About Cox Automotive
Cox Automotive Inc. makes buying, selling and owning cars easier for everyone, while also enabling mobility services. The global company’s 34,000-plus team members and family of brands, including Autotrader®, Clutch Technologies, Dealer.com®, Dealertrack®, Kelley Blue Book®, Manheim®, NextGear Capital®, VinSolutions®, vAuto® and Xtime®, are passionate about helping millions of car shoppers, tens of thousands of auto dealer clients across five continents and many others throughout the automotive industry thrive for generations to come. Cox Automotive is a subsidiary of Cox Enterprises Inc., a privately-owned, Atlanta-based company with revenues exceeding $20 billion. www.coxautoinc.com
Cox is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer - All qualified applicants/employees will receive consideration for employment without regard to that individual’s age, race, color, religion or creed, national origin or ancestry, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, physical or mental disability, veteran status, genetic information, ethnicity, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Statement to ALL Third-Party Agencies and Similar Organizations: Cox accepts resumes only from agencies with which we formally engage their services. Please do not forward resumes to our applicant tracking system, Cox employees, Cox hiring manager, or send to any Cox facility. Cox is not responsible for any fees or charges associated with unsolicited resumes.