Multimedia Producer and Content Manager
5 days left
- Full Time
The Sports Video Group, the top industry trade association supporting the sports media production and operations industry, is seeking a Multimedia Producer/Content Manager to support our editorial team’s content-creation and distribution efforts.
Job duties include producing and editing video assets and audio files, creating web graphics, generating social-media content, assembling a daily emailed newsletter, and coordinating webinars. This position will also manage SVG’s archive of media assets and aid in content distribution across company’s website, social-media platforms, emailed newsletters, and other outlets.
- Produce and edit audio, video, and other visual content, including video interviews, podcasts, webinars, photo galleries, and more.
- Create graphical elements for social-media outlets, the SVG website, and other digital platforms
- Edit and post video interviews and other industry content to various online platforms and the SVG On Demand page.
- Manage SVG’s archive of media content, including video, audio, photo, and graphic assets
- Aid in daily publishing of content to social media platforms and collaborate with the editorial team on social media strategies
- Compile SVG editorial content into a daily emailed newsletter
- 1-2 years professional experience in a digital media-production position
- Must be proficient in Adobe Creative Cloud tools, especially Adobe Premiere, Photoshop, and AfterEffects (knowledge of Adobe Illustrator also preferred). Knowledge of WordPress CMS, Canva graphic-design tool, and social-media-scheduling tools (such as TweetDeck and Hootsuite) are encouraged.
- Experience designing for and publishing to major social media platforms with strong understanding of SEO and social-media content strategy
- Knowledge of sports-media and video-technology trends preferred, but not required
How to apply
Include the following items:
● A cover letter or descriptive email detailing your interest in this job and why you are the perfect fit
● Resume with references
● Portfolio/links featuring videos and images produced for online/social platforms
The Sports Video Group was formed in 2006 to support the professional community that relies on video, audio, and broadband technologies to produce and distribute sports content. Leagues, owners, teams, players, broadcasters, webcasters, and consumer technology providers have joined the SVG to learn from each other, turn vision into reality, implement new innovations, while sharing experiences that will lead to advancements in the sports production/distribution process and the overall consumer sports experience.
Apply for Multimedia Producer and Content Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly