Marketing Graphic Designer
4 days left
- Full Time
Aeries' Marketing Department is looking for a tenacious Marketing Graphic Designer and Coordinator to join the team and grow into their career of choice. You will be supporting the efforts of CA's #1 Student Information Systems provider so knowledge of educational technology, public-facing brands, and software-as-a-service are highly beneficial but not mandatory. If you're #fresh, #scrappy, and #hungry then this is the career opportunity you've been looking for.
We're primarily looking for talent that is technically savvy with creative and marketing applications (graphic design, digital marketing). You must be confident and capable enough to turn vision into reality and possess the facility to produce top-tier work. Duties are 50% design and 50% implementation. The role is full-time at our offices located in Orange, CA. Pay is commensurate to experience at the standard Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer rates. Full benefits are provided (medical/dental/vision) as are accrued PTO and guaranteed company holidays.
Submit your cover letter (required) and as well as a CV/Resume. Show us how well you can market yourself and you'll snag an interview.
- Designs and produces digital content through the Adobe (Illustrator/Photoshop) and Microsoft Office (Powerpoint) suite of products.
- Prepares and schedules social media posting, mass e-mails, and all outbound communication.
- Generates promotional materials by coordinating requirements with the design department; inventorying stock; placing orders; verifying receipt.
- Implements marketing and advertising campaigns by assembling and analyzing sales forecasts; preparing marketing and advertising strategies, plans, and objectives; planning and organizing promotional presentations; updating calendars.
- Prepares marketing reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing sales data.
- Researches competitive products by identifying and evaluating product characteristics, market share, pricing, and advertising; maintaining research databases.
- Plans meetings and trade shows by identifying, assembling, and coordinating requirements; establishing contacts; developing schedules and assignments; coordinating mailing lists.
- Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities and stays up-to-date with trends and best practices.
- Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Marketing Coordinator Skills and Qualifications:
Graphic Design, Direct Marketing, Market Segmentation, Marketing Research, Coordination, Project Management, Reporting Research Results, Understanding the Customer, Process Improvement, Initiative, Planning, Financial Skills
- Substantial graphic design capability.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Verifiable knowledge of traditional and digital marketing tools.
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns.
- Solid computer skills, including MS Office, web analytics and Google Adwords.
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software.
- Familiarity with Customer Relationship Management and Content Management System software (Hubspot, Mail Chimp, Survey Monkey, etc...).
- Associate's Degree in Marketing, Communications, or applicable course of study OR 2 years of employment in a professional marketing capacity.
- ESports industry knowledge
- Public Education ecosystem knowledge
Apply for Marketing Graphic Designer
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly