CRM & Performance Marketing Intern
Location: Beverly Hills, California
Function: Operations & Strategy
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
CRM: Updating calendars and requesting creative for various remarketing units across email touch points: FanAlert, Purchase Confirmation, Rate & Review, Welcome/Nurture, etc.Create simple segmentation briefs (e.g., screenings or sold standalones)Compilation of reports for push/in-box, remarketing units, and campaign wrap-upsParticipating in cross-functional working sessions with teams such as Brand Marketing, Merchandising, Product, Social, PR, and ResearchAssisting with Competitive AnalysisInitiate JIRA ticketsUpdate Contact Strategy decks (Fandango/FNOW)Migration of shared assets to SharePointPerformance Marketing: Update campaign calendars and source creative assetsCompile campaign briefs for agency partnersManage communication and campaign coordination with agency and affiliate partnersManage and upload audience lists for campaigns across Google, Facebook, Snap and other platforms.Assist with reporting and post-campaign analysisAssist with meeting scheduling and coordination
Fandango seeks a Marketing intern to support two units within marketing: Customer Relationship Management (CRM) & Performance Marketing.
Work alongside the CRM team to drive consumer engagement and loyalty with a focus on transaction frequency and cross-portfolio LTV.
Assist with Fandango’s targeted marketing campaigns across social media, search, affiliate and other marketing channels.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
• Passion for entertainment and digital marketing
• Excellent communicator, both verbal and written, with strong organizational skills and collaborative mind-set
• Ability to handle multiple deadlines and be comfortable asking for guidance when needed
• Basic understanding of film and TV competitive landscape (home entertainment understanding a plus)
• Passion for the consumer and fostering long-term relationships with them
• Interest in data and how it can impact and improve business performance
• Detail-oriented -- striving for excellence amid a fast-paced environment
• In pursuit of an Associate, Bachelor or Graduate degree at an Accredited Institution and be able to provide documentation to confirm your degree in progress
• Current class standing of sophomore or above (30 credits) (rising sophomore, junior, or senior)
• Cumulative GPA of 3.0 or above
• Must be 18 years of age or older
• Must have unrestricted authorization to work in the U.S. without a visa or sponsorship
• Must be able to work on-site in Beverly Hills, CA
• Must be available during our program: June 1 – August 10, Monday – Friday, about 9am-6pm, approximately 40 hours/week, for 10 weeks
• Internship positions are paid and do not require school credit
• Recent graduates will not be eligible
Follow our Fandango Intern IG page @fandangointerns
At Fandango, we love movies. From showtimes and ticketing, to engaging content and innovations in movie going- we strive to deliver the perfect movie going experience—anytime, anywhere. And to be the go-to destination for moviegoers, we think it’s all about collaboration. Anyone can build a website or app, but it takes a special group across many disciplines to create an experience that can live across multiple platforms and connected devices. Thanks to an exceptional team, we’re working hard to make Fandango a little bit better every day. Our 30 million (and growing!) online and mobile monthly visitors can now buy movie tickets at over 25,000 screens nationwide and stay for exclusive trailers, our award-winning original video series, movie reviews, celebrity interviews and more. So, if you’re looking to inspire, be inspired and work at the intersection of entertainment and technology look no further than Fandango. Visit Fandango.com/careers for a behind-the-scenes look at Fandango and follow us on LinkedIn for the latest news and updates. Fandango is an NBCUniversal Company.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.