Marketing Vice President, Creative Partnerships- Ent.+ Lifestyle Group
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Branding, Digital Marketing, Social Media
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Lead the development of innovative integrated marketing campaign ideas – both in response to RFPs and on a proactive basis. Strategize with marketing team and sales leaders to identify and prioritize the best properties, platforms and talent to achieve a marketer’s objectives. Partner with sales leadership to ensure that tentpole marketing pitches are approved, and that status, deadlines and production costs are tracked and communicated. Lead the execution, measurement and merchandising of sold programs, working with clients, agencies and internal NBCU partners.Serve as key point of contact for Sales VPs and Account Executives on an ongoing basis to review accounts, understand challenges, and develop recommendations for new opportunities.Lead collaboration with internal teams - such as NBCU Client Partnerships, Portfolio Creative Partnerships, AdSmart, Direct to Scale - to communicate priorities and opportunities, help respond to RFPs, and merchandise completed programsTrack, measure and report on team’s work, optimizing account assignments and prioritizing projects when necessary. Partner with the Trade Marketing and Insights teams to inform marketing material development and develop presentations and case studies.
The NBCU Creative Partnerships organization uses the content, platforms, talent and creativity of our brands to develop breakthrough marketing programs that engage consumers at scale and drive business results for our advertising sales partners. The VP, Marketing, Creative Partnerships for the Entertainment + Lifestyle Group will lead a team responsible for the development and execution of multi-platform creative marketing programs for NBCU clients across the Bravo, E!, Oxygen and Universal Kids brands.
Reporting to the SVP Marketing, Creative Partnerships for the Entertainment & Lifestyle and Hispanic groups, this executive will co-lead a client-facing marketing organization of 20 and work closely with the sales and marketing leadership teams to identify account targets, and with our network marketing, programming and digital partners to develop and execute marketing solutions that meet the advertiser’s objectives, will be engaging to our audiences, and maintain our brand integrity.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Minimum 10+ years' experience in advertising sales marketing roles within the television industry and in-depth knowledge of digital ad-supported revenue solutions.
• Demonstrated track record of success in translating advertiser objectives into high profile integrated marketing or branded content campaigns from ideation to sell-in, and through flawless execution.
• Experienced leader and coach, with at least five years leading a team.
• Solutions-oriented, strategic thinker who can operate within a large organization. Superior client management skills.
• Grace under pressure, with a proven ability to get things done while managing multiple projects simultaneously.
• Strong interpersonal skills, with experience working with various levels of a large organization including senior leadership and interdepartmental teams.
• Demonstrated ability to identify, motivate and coach talent and lead a high-functioning marketing organization.
• Excellent communications skills, both verbal and written.
• Comfort with various types and sources of data; skilled at finding insights and telling stories using data.
• Ability to travel as needed.
• BA/BS degree or equivalent experience. Master's degree preferred.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.