Location: New York, New York
Specialty: Television & Film, Video
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Assist in design, creation and edit of still and motion graphicsDeliver graphic elements and motion graphic packages as specified for broadcastAssist senior artists with editing/proofreading dutiesAssist in archival and retrieval of graphic assets and project filesResearch and request photos from photo editorsOther duties and projects as assigned
• Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Graphic Design, Animation or Film Production
• Must have at least one year professional (film, tv or advertising) experience working in motion graphics
• Demonstrated proficiency in Adobe After Effects, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
• Knowledge of various audio, video and image file formats and ability to convert or compress to various required specifications.
• Interested candidates must submit a resume/CV online to be considered
• Must be willing to submit to a background investigation.
• Must be 18 years or older
• Must have unrestricted work authorization to work in the United States
• Must be able to work extended hours, weekends, and holidays as required
• Excellent communication skills
• Self-directed with excellent organizational abilities
• Proficiency in Cinema 4D
• Ability to work under intense deadlines and quickly edit or adjust “day of” segments for broadcast.
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.