6 days left
- Full Time
ABOUT LIPPE TAYLOR
Lippe Taylor is a Public Relations and Digital Marketing agency that is committed to telling riveting stories that move brands forward. We do it through a strategic and creative combination of Analytics, PR, Social Media, & Digital Content that leverages earned media and influential voices to authentically connect brands with their target audiences at scale.
We believe that happier people do better work, which is probably why we have one of the lowest turnover rates in the entire industry for both staff and clients.
Lippe Taylor is seeking a Media Specialist to work across beauty, lifestyle, and consumer categories. This media generalist will be integral to the execution of media relations campaigns.
- Assist and secure quality standards for print, broadcast, online media placements
- Monitor traditional media, digital marketing, and social media news daily for trends and tactics that are applicable to client programs
- Assist and secure feature stories, executive profiles and brand profile stories in top news outlets
- Track records of securing media coverage and experience in developing relationships with reporters
- Draft, edit and submit press materials to Account Supervisor for approval
- Coordinate pitches and research topics to keep brand news in the ongoing news cycle
- Handle inquiries from press and know when to escalate to supervisor
- Research and create narratives for media pitching to reporters
- Conduct industry research to generate story ideas and angles
- Develop and maintain relationships with influential media to secure and grow coverage
- 2-3 years of experience in media relations
- Bachelor’s degree in public relations, communications, marketing, journalism or a comparable field
- Excellent judgment and the ability to respond quickly and solve problems independently
- Excellent initiative and work ethic
- Strong attention to detail, organizational and multitasking skills
- Strong writing, proofing, organizational and editing skills
- Ability to think strategically when approaching ways to achieve top media results
- Ability to work well in a team
- Strong interpersonal skills
Lippe Taylor offers a comprehensive, competitive compensation and benefits package which includes:
- Medical/Dental/Vision; Difference Card (pays most out-of-pocket & pharmacy expenses-covers a lot!); Flexible Spending Account
- Health Club Reimbursement; Pre-Tax Transit Option
- Generous Paid Time Off; Holidays Including Your Birthday Off
- 401(k); Long Term Disability; Short Term Disability; Life Insurance
- Training and Workshop Opportunities
- Bagel Mondays; Sweet Treat Wednesdays; Pizza Fridays; Happy Hours; and More Company Sponsored Events
Legal authorization to work in the U.S. is required. Lippe Taylor will not sponsor an individual for an employment visa now or in the future for this role.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.