Channel Marketing Specialist
5 days left
- Full Time
Channel Marketing Specialist
This is an insurance industry B2B marketing role.
Ranked #1 in Fortune’s 100 Fastest-Growing Companies list for 2018, Health Insurance Innovations (HIIQ), is a company with a deep commitment to creating a work environment in which our team members can flourish. We’re a publicly traded, rapidly growing company on the lookout for talented, dedicated professionals who enjoy very competitive salary and benefit packages (including health/vision/Life/STD/LTD/401(k)/Flex Spending Accounts) as well as Generous Paid Time off and company-paid holidays.
The objective of the Marketing Specialist is to maximize the volume of inbound traffic of insurance agents and to develop and execute marketing initiatives aimed at captive and independent insurance agents through email marketing, social media, content marketing, retargeting and other paid non-paid channels. This is accomplished through a combination of marketing automation, content production and publication, social media engagement and more. The Marketing Specialist will also be involved in the end customer experience for all sales channels.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Develop digital marketing campaigns to attract, inform and retain captive and independent insurance agents
- Execute tests, collect and analyze data and results, identify trends and insights in order to attract new agents and agencies
- Track, report, and analyze engagement and content impact across all web properties, email and social media campaigns
- Work with other departments and team members to develop and distribute training materials through proprietary agent training center
- Work with inside sales team, product team and implementation team to identify agent marketing communications, recruitment and retention activities
- Work with internal team and external vendors to execute customer experience improvements and to track fulfillment inventories
- Support the sales team with materials, promotional items and training resources
Education and Work Experience:
- Degree in marketing or marketing related field or 3-5 years experience
- Proven experience with B2B insurance marketing campaigns
- Shows a creative sensitivity towards content creation and deployment
- Experience in healthcare/health insurance and has experience in agent communications
- Proven understanding of organic, re-targeting, email and social media marketing, conversion, customer acquisition and retention
- Working knowledge of marketing automation software (e.g. Hubspot)
This person will be our dedicated B2B insurance marketing person and needs experience in marketing within healthcare or health insurance and specifically, marketing to agents.
Due to the nature of Health Insurance Innovations needs, regular and reliable attendance is required. Individuals must be able to work at least a 40 hour work week, Monday through Friday, and be available as situations arise requiring extended hours.
Please visit the link provided and select the appropriate listing