Data Reporting Analyst, Customer Care, Peacock
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Introducing Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies, exclusive originals, kids programming and current hits, with timely news, sports and pop culture. All together. All in one app.
In preparation for our launch in 2020, we are building a world-class team of smart, hungry and fearless professionals who are energized by the possibility of working at the epicenter of content, technology and culture. Join us if you would like to be a part of this exciting initiative.Data Reporting Analyst, Customer Care, Peacock
We are seeking an experienced Data and Reporting professional for the position of Data Reporting Analyst for Peacock. Working with the Customer Care team in New York and across NBC Universal, and reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Care, this individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the broader NBC Universal team. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in comparable positions supporting Customer Care for similar organizations in the Direct to Consumer market handling Reporting and Data analysis.
• 3-5 years Data and Reporting experience
• Advanced knowledge of database/reporting systems (SQL, Oracle, Tableau, Domo, etc.)
• Ability to self-train and pick up new skills quickly
• Proficient use of PC software applications (Access, Excel and PowerPoint)
• Ability to create and maintain spreadsheets
• Strong analytical skills and the ability to present information in an understandable format
• Ability to deliver comprehensive analysis on reports created to multiple levels of Management
• Exemplary Written and Verbal Communication
• Must be able to work from 30 Rock offices.
• Limited Travel required potentially
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
• Ability to work unconventional hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
• Ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
• Ability to problem-solve and negotiate/mediate resolutions that meet customer and NBCU standards
• Strong attention to detail
• Competitive and resourceful. Will roll up their sleeves and lead by example
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of audiences
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.