Executive Customer Care Advocate, Customer Care, Peacock
Location: New York, New York
Function: Marketing & Communications
Specialty: Digital Marketing, Web Production
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Duration: Full Time
Salary Description: competitive
Meet Peacock, NBCUniversal’s new, wildly entertaining streaming service that combines timeless shows and movies with timely news, sports and pop-culture.We’re growing our team of smart, hungry, and upbeat doers who crave the chance to build something new at the epicenter of content, tech, and culture. We need fearless leaders and pop-culture fiends who work hard and fan hard. Creative problem-solvers who just so happen to be the reigning champs at Parks & Rec trivia night. So if this sounds like you, join our flock. And we promise, we won’t put your stapler in Jell-O. Executive Customer Care Advocate, Customer Care, Peacock
We are seeking an experienced Customer Service professional for the position of Executive Customer Care Advocate for Peacock. Working with the Customer Care team in New York and across NBC Universal, and reporting to the Senior Manager of Customer Care, this individual will collaborate cross-functionally with the broader NBC Universal team. The ideal candidate will have several years of experience in comparable positions supporting Customer Care for similar organizations in the Direct to Consumer market handling Level 3 advanced technical, billing and product inquiries.
- 3-5 years Customer Service Experience
- 1-2 Years Management Experience
- Experience handling Escalated customer concerns as well as BBB and SAG complaints.
- World Class Customer Service Skills
- Exemplary Written and Verbal Communication
- Experience in Multi Site or Remote Customer Service organizations.
- Must be able to work from 30 Rock offices.
- Limited Travel required potentially
• Ability to thrive in a fast paced and changing environment
• Ability to provide Coaching and Feedback in a constructive fashion
• Ability to work unconventional hours including holidays, nights, and weekends
• Ability to create strong relationships at multiple levels, internally and externally
• Ability to problem-solve and negotiate/mediate resolutions that meet customer and NBCU standards
• Strong attention to detail
• Competitive and resourceful. Will roll up their sleeves and lead by example
• Excellent people management skills, including the ability to influence a wide range of audiences
• BA/BS or equivalent work experience
At NBCUniversal, we believe in the talent of our people. It’s our passion and commitment to excellence that drives NBCU’s vast portfolio of brands to succeed. From broadcast and cable networks, news and sports platforms, to film, world-renowned theme parks and a diverse suite of digital properties, we take pride in all that we do and all that we represent. It’s what makes us uniquely NBCU. Here you can create the extraordinary. Join us.
NBCUniversal’s policy is to provide equal employment opportunities to all applicants and employees without regard to race, color, religion, creed, gender, gender identity or expression, age, national origin or ancestry, citizenship, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, veteran status, membership in the uniformed services, genetic information, or any other basis protected by applicable law. NBCUniversal will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with relevant legal requirements, including the City of Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative For Hiring Ordinance, where applicable.