Footwear News: Events Manager
- Full Time
Footwear News: Events Manager
Footwear News provides an insider’s perspective on footwear news, trends and strategies. FN spotlights the hottest new designers, newsmakers, and business leaders, as well as reporting on the most groundbreaking fashion trends and more.
We are hiring an Events Manager with 3-5 years relevant experience who is resourceful, a creative thinker, and who has solid hands-on experience planning and executing events in a variety of formats including C-Suite Summit and forums, private sponsored events, and intimate cocktail parties.
The Events Manager will have superior organizational, negotiation, writing and communication skills, and will be able to manage resources and budgets effectively and creatively.
Job Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Budget creation, submission and reconciliation with finance teams
- Set, communicate, and maintain timelines and priorities on event programs
- Work closely with the Publisher, sales team and marketing team to carry out all look and feel, branding and event strategy and partner to event elements
- Liaise with PR, Sponsor and Attendee team to handle invitation correspondence, seating, follow up and guest lists
- Lead communication with Sponsorship teams to develop and execute branded sponsor integrations including proprietary events from concept to execution including venue sourcing, catering, and other specialty elements
- Provide post event analysis, budget recaps, internal and client feedback, and recap decks for the sponsors
- Handle day of elements for all events
- Provide marketing support for Fairchild properties as needed
About Footwear News:
Footwear News is the publication of record for senior footwear and fashion executives, providing an insider’s perspective on top news, trends and strategies. FN keeps you and your business a step ahead on the retailing, manufacturing and financial aspects of the footwear industry. FN spotlights the hottest new designers, newsmakers, and business leaders, as well as reporting on the most groundbreaking fashion trends and more. Footwear News’ parent company, Penske Media Corporation (PMC), is a leading digital media company, publishing, and information Services Company founded in 2003.
Penske Media Corporation (PMC) is a leading digital media and information services company whose award-winning content attracts a monthly audience of more than 180 million and empowers more than 1 million global CEOs and business thought-leaders in markets that impact the world. Our dynamic events, data services, and rich content entertain and educate today’s fashion, retail, beauty, entertainment and lifestyle sectors. Headquartered in New York and Los Angeles with additional offices in 11 countries worldwide, Penske Media is the way global influencers are informed, connected, and inspired. To learn more about PMC and its iconic brands, visit www.pmc.com.