Deutsch NY, New York, NY USA
Work at Deutsch NY
Salary: Competitive with benefits
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
We are looking for a Supervisor to join our Media team here at Deutsch.
WHAT YOU’D DO
- Develop and oversee development of strategic, integrated media plans
- Gather information about consumer media habits broken down by demographics, region, etc. to form targeted plans
- Think creatively and strategically to determine effective, efficient, and innovative solutions to reach targeted audiences
- Present findings and recommendations to clients
- Manage budget summaries, campaign flowcharts, and billing
- Work closely with clients and media partners
- Monitor current media spending and performance of placed media for accuracy
- Lead lines of business with strong oversight
- Oversee and manage team and help them to advance in their careers
- Provide direction to TV, Radio and Social buyers
- And any other assigned duties as requested
WHAT YOU’VE GOT
- 5+ years experience
- Integrated media planning experience, both National & Local. Ideally experience with TV, Radio, OOH, Print, and Social. Digital a plus.
- Strong communication and presentation skills - verbal and written
- Strong aptitude for numbers and attention to detail – understanding of numbers (%'s, budgets, etc.)
- Solid research (quan./qual.) and analytical skills
- Ability to organize, prioritize, work well under pressure to meet tight deadlines, and multitask
- Ability to work independently but still be a team player
- Computer skills (spreadsheets, word, charts, Prisma, MediaTools, etc.); excellent excel skills
- Passionate, focused about advertising with a real interest in media/pop culture, etc.
WHAT WE’VE GOT (that you can’t find out on the internet)
- We’re nice people. Seriously. Some of the most ego-less and collaborative people you’ll find in this business.
- We’re evolving fast. Sure, every agency will claim that, but we’re surfing a wave of new biz wins, new ways of working and new Deutschers that prove it. Hopefully you’ll be one of them.
- We take our work seriously but believe weekends, vacations and thinking space outside the office make you better at your job, not worse.
- We have a big jar of free peanuts near our entryway and no one knows how it stays full.
About Deutsch NY
Deutsch NY is a mid-sized, full-service advertising agency. We're uniquely unapologetic with a no-BS approach that has delivered bold, business-first strategies to brand partners for over 50 years. And, we manage to do all that with a sense of empathy, support, and humor while we're at it.
Want to learn more about Deutsch NY? Visit Deutsch NY's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands