EF Ultimate Break, Boston, MA
Work at EF Ultimate Break
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The EF Ultimate Break Marketing and Creative Team is looking to hire a new Copywriter. As part of a fun team that loves what they do, you will inspire young adults between 18 and 35 to sign up for life-changing travel experiences across the globe. Our Copywriter opportunity lets you combine your strengths in writing, concepting, ecommerce and customer empathy into a unique, rewarding role. You’ll be counted on to be a multi-channel copywriting expert, an effective marketing strategist, and an original thinker. The person we are looking for has been around the copy block, and maybe even has agency experience.
Sound like you? Then you’re our type of person. Keep reading!
What you'll do:
You will take great pleasure in making international travel irresistible. You will be an important strategic partner for inspiring engagement with our website at all stages of the customer journey. You are ecommerce-driven and customer-centric as you write copy for emails, landing pages, travel itineraries, TikTok and Instagram ads, promotional campaigns, organic social, blogs, video and whatever else comes along.
Your writing must be sharp and lean. Your grammar should be impeccable. Your storytelling riveting. You should be enthusiastic and proactive. Of course, you play nice with fast deadlines and you're a master juggler.
Who you are:
- Have a portfolio showing range of advertising, site, and email copy (video a plus!)
- 3-4 years as a copywriter, agency experience a plus
- Solid understanding of direct marketing principles, particularly paid social-media advertising
- Proficiency in and understanding of promotional emails in the eCommerce space
- Ability to use your craft to drive real marketing results—traffic, conversion, and engagement
- Super strong creative writer and extremely accurate editor
- A talent in turning complex, lots-to-digest product stories into compelling, want-to-keep-reading brand stories
- Excellent conceptual and presentation skills
- The mind of a strategic thinker and creative problem-solver—you get excited flexing left & right brain alike!
- Keen sense of humor and always up to date on what’s trending on social
- Curiosity about the motivations and aspirations of Gen-Z travelers
- Lifestyle brand experience a plus
- A true collaborator both within creative and cross-functionally
- Bachelor’s degree or higher preferred
Who we are:
EF Ultimate Break is a division of EF Education First and is the easiest way to travel abroad for anyone 18–35 years old. Every trip gives travelers the chance to make friends, explore new places, and immerse themselves in different cultures—on fun, affordable, life-changing adventures. Our Marketing and Creative team makes these experiences come to life across all platforms. Small and mighty, this team comes to work with their talent, passion, and a nothing is impossible attitude.
For more information, visit www.efultimatebreak.com
Why you’ll love working here:
Work in our North American headquarters where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming and employee-run EFfinity groups, community groups, and clubs. You can expect:
- Paid international travel
- Eligibility for our Workplace Flexibility Program: our pilot hybrid work model with up to two days of work-from-home flexibility work per week, after your initial onboarding
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Four weeks paid vacation your first year and ten paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- EF program discounts including travel, language schools, childcare, and more
- Dependent care, healthcare, and commuter flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
About EF Education First:
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, identity, parental status, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands