Space & Service Coordinator
FIRST, New York, NY
FIRST is a growth agency with a boutique feel.
The Space & Service Coordinator will consistently deliver exceptional service to our clients through excellent operational and logistical facilities management. Along with other FIRST team members, the Space & Service Coordinator will represent the FIRST brand on-site within a well-known tech company. This role is ideal for someone with entry-level experience wanting more exposure to the events industry.
- Handle multiple campuses event requests and assign event/meeting rooms to best optimize space
- Assign team members (Event Managers and Event Service Specialists) to all digital event requests
- Responsible for managing the centralized intake queue for all physical and digital events in Europe, America East, and LatAm
- Review each request to determine the level of support needed and assign accordingly
- Ensure appropriate updated calendar and information is available for all meeting and event requests
- Solicit all appropriate information required for the approval process
- Maintain up-to-date communications and pertinent information, including but not limited to approved changes applied to the group and documented conversations with Event Hosts, Event Team Leads and Event Managers
- Monitor cancellations, room usage, and room availability to maximize revenues and client/guest satisfaction
- Audit all assigned space and open space so that Event Leads can best communicate to business units
- Communicate effectively and in a timely manner to the internal events team any information received that could impact the performance of each group
- Seek new ways to make the intake processes more efficient
- Contribute to reports on event volume, team capacity, and general event data
- 0 – 1+ years’ event coordination experience including internships or other applicable experience related to the responsibilities of the role, preferably from within a large venue or hotel
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Experience working cross-functionally with all levels of stakeholders in a fast-paced environment
- Creative problem solver, resourceful, team player
- Adaptability to situations and ever-changing demands
- Highly organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks to meet strict deadlines
- Excellent time management and multi-tasking skills
- Ambitious and proactive with a calm and flexible approach to handling pressure
- Experience working on large and complex databases
ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL:
- Assume responsibility for own environment, ensuring adherence to health and safety policies while having clean smart surroundings
- Work intelligently and ensure management is aware of problems or issues which negatively affect productivity
- Build an excellent relationships with the team through positive communications
- Ensure knowledge is shared within the team to enable them to work smarter and more efficiently
- Work on ad hoc requests from clients as required
FIRST is a leading global brand experience agency with teams in New York, Los Angeles, London, Dublin, Singapore and Hong Kong. Some of the world’s most recognized companies trust us to develop strategies, and design, plan and produce engaging events. FIRST clients span many industries including financial services, aerospace, technology, consumer electronics, medical and healthcare, automotive, media and the nonprofit sector. We are on Event Marketer’s “Top 100 Event Agencies” and “Best Places to Work in Events” lists. We’ve also been recognized by Crain’s New York Business as one of the Top 100 “Best Places to Work in NYC”.
Want to learn more about FIRST? Visit FIRST's website.
Create the extraordinary.
Creative Jobs For You
Sr. Product Manager, Peacock Commerce
NBCUniversal, LLC, Englewood Cliffs, NJ Miami, FL, New York, NY Orlando, FL...