FIRST, New York, NY
FIRST is a growth agency with a boutique feel.
The Multimedia Editor will represent the FIRST brand and will add their talents to an award-winning Creative & Design team supporting one of the most recognized Fortune 500 technology companies. This individual will be highly creative, motivated, and able to turn concepts into full motion animation and videos to play across 50+ screens in a coordinated and effective storytelling canvas. The Multimedia Editor will be consistently on the lookout for new presentation trends, always taking on new skills, and a skilled storyteller. A successful candidate will have strong attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and adapt to ever-changing demands and work closely with executive level clients.
Along with other FIRST team members, the Multimedia Specialist will represent the FIRST Solutions brand on-site within a well-known tech company.
- Create on-the-fly event sizzle videos from recorded event presentation footage, intercut with graphics, animation, add-in lower-thirds and other graphics.
- Be able to effectively cut down and clean up long-form content into shorter segmented edits, posting on proper channels, media asset management systems.
- Liaise with technical directors & producers to bridge the gap between in-venue content, livestreams and digital media signage.
- Provide show-ready outputs to accurate specifications which can range up to ten (10) different aspect ratios and pixel dimensions.
- Proactively communicate issues, opportunities, and insights to the team.
- Complete ad-hoc requests as required
- Proficient experience in Adobe Premiere, Davinci Resolve or Final Cut Pro.
- Understanding and working knowledge of After Effects and the broader Adobe Suite.
- Experience in live or digital events and/or experiential marketing is preferred but not required.
- Bachelor’s Degree required.
- Motion graphics experience highly desired as well.
- Excellent time management, multi-tasking and follow-through skills. Efficient project management skills with the ability to adhere to critical project timelines.
- Approachable with a collaborative/team-player attitude.
- Adaptability to situations, personalities and ever-changing demands.
- Highly motivated and organized with the ability to handle multiple tasks and apply judgment to prioritize.
- Ambitious, proactive and resourceful with a calm and flexible approach to handling pressure and stress.
ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL:
- Assume responsibility for own environment, ensuring adherence to health and safety policies while having clean smart surroundings.
- Work intelligently and ensure management is aware of problems or issues which negatively affect productivity.
- Build excellent relationship with team through positive communications.
- Ensure knowledge is shared within the team to enable them to work smarter and more efficiently.
- Work on ad hoc requests from clients as required.
APPLICATIONS: Must include a Video Design Reel/Portfolio and Graphic Design Portfolio in the form of a link or attachment and be able to share your work experience during the interview process. During the process, FIRST reserves the right to ask for a short spec assignment to clearly demonstrate the candidate’s ability to execute custom content on demand
FIRST is a leading global brand experience agency with teams in New York, Los Angeles, London, Dublin, Singapore and Hong Kong. Some of the world’s most recognized companies trust us to develop strategies, and design, plan and produce engaging events. FIRST clients span many industries including financial services, aerospace, technology, consumer electronics, medical and healthcare, automotive, media and the nonprofit sector. We are on Event Marketer’s “Top 100 Event Agencies” and “Best Places to Work in Events” lists. We’ve also been recognized by Crain’s New York Business as one of the Top 100 “Best Places to Work in NYC”.
Want to learn more about FIRST? Visit FIRST's website.
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands