FIRST, New York, NY
FIRST is a growth agency with a boutique feel.
The Production Coordinator will consistently deliver exceptional service and administrative support as it relates to event-ticketing requests for meeting spaces within our client’s offices. Along with other FIRST team members, the Production Coordinator will represent the FIRST Solutions brand on-site within a well-known tech company. This role is ideal for someone early in their career seeking to expand their professional knowledge and gain exposure to the technical side of events.
- Provide high-level administrative support for the FIRST team on-site.
- Manage internal event ticketing system queue.
- Meet regularly with cross functional stakeholders to determine event readiness.
- Work with the Event Production team to translate complex technical capabilities to non- technical, stakeholders and clients.
- Create a weekly schedule for Event Production technicians that best utilizes skill set, team bandwidth, and efficiency.
- Manage internal event calendars.
- Provide event hosts with expert consultation on how the Event Production team, can elevate the impact and engagement of their event.
- Coordinate all deliverables related to events for the Event Production team. Items include videos, decks, music, audio stingers, graphic elements, live stream links, etc.
- Schedule tech checks, rehearsals, and client meetings as needed to ensure the proper execution of technical requests for events.
- Coordinate with the Event Management team to ensure alignment on client expectations and event details.
- Create, manage, and track all quotes and expenses associated with events.
- Liaise with external vendors on rentals and billing for events.
- Routinely review and audit all financial documents for accuracy in billing.
- Book freelancer support as needed to support events.
- Work with the Team Lead to plan project operations, establish priorities and deliver elements to the client in timely manner.
- Cultivate and maintain relationships with colleagues, clients and suppliers
- Work with the team to ensure adherence to client and agency standards.
- Be proactive with ideas and creative solutions.
- Provide support for other team members as required, including on-site support
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred 1 – 3 years’ experience in entry level meeting planning, AV sales, or AV operations.
- Ability to establish relationships and maintain a positive rapport with colleagues, clients, vendors and suppliers.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Highly organized with excellent time management skills to handle multiple tasks simultaneously, meet strict deadlines, and maintain attention to detail.
- Knowledge of Google applications or Microsoft Office Suite is preferred but not required.
- Creative problem solver, resourceful, and a team player.
- Calm and flexible approach to handling the pressure and stress of ever-changing demands.
- Ambitious, proactive and flexible when dealing with ever-changing situations.
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with colleagues at all levels
ADMINISTRATION & GENERAL:
- Assume responsibility for own environment, ensuring adherence to health and safety policies while having clean smart surroundings
- Work intelligently and ensure that team management is aware of problems or issues which negatively affect productivity
- Accurate adherence to company’s time tracking policies and systems.
- Work on ad hoc requests as required
FIRST is a leading global brand experience agency with teams in New York, Los Angeles, London, Dublin, Singapore and Hong Kong. Some of the world’s most recognized companies trust us to develop strategies, and design, plan and produce engaging events. FIRST clients span many industries including financial services, aerospace, technology, consumer electronics, medical and healthcare, automotive, media and the nonprofit sector. We are on Event Marketer’s “Top 100 Event Agencies” and “Best Places to Work in Events” lists. We’ve also been recognized by Crain’s New York Business as one of the Top 100 “Best Places to Work in NYC”.
Want to learn more about FIRST? Visit FIRST's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.