Strategic Accounts Manager
Foreign Policy Group, Washington, DC USA
Work at Foreign Policy Group
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Foreign Policy is recruiting a Strategic Accounts Manager to support our strategic development team with marketing proposals, project management, and client engagement. We are seeking a motivated professional, committed to a high standard of quality, who wants to make an impact as part of our collaborative and entrepreneurial team.
- Support Strategic Development team in day-to-day activities aimed at growing the business and fulfilling client engagements
- Create compelling integrated marketing proposals that tell an engaging story, integrates multiple media platforms, and meets client objectives
- Design project timelines and coordinate with internal cross-functional partners (events, design, marketing, etc) to ensure all goals are met and that we exceed client expectations
- Work directly with clients to coordinate project deliverables and assets
- Monitor campaigns post-launch to ensure delivery of client key performance indicators and make recommendations to help strengthen workflow and deliver on goals
- Work closely with Ad Ops, Marketing, Events, Podcast, and Social teams to help execute client deliverables, ensure campaign objectives are met, and communicate directly with clients
- Assist Marketing, Art, Event, Podcast, and Social teams in developing creative elements for client campaigns, including print and digital ads and social post copy
- Produce high-impact recaps of projects upon successful completion that showcase performance and position FP for additional opportunities
- Proactively research and develop new ideas for events, thought leadership engagements, and integrated marketing campaigns to pitch to prospective clients and win new business
- Maintain asset files, account/client details, and database
- A minimum of 3 years of marketing/client solutions/customer acquisition/partnerships experience, preferably in media, communications, advertising, or events
- Must be able to manage multiple priorities and thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Entrepreneurial approach to work with an ability to toggle between the big picture and minute details
- Professional or personal interest in foreign policy, global affairs, and international issues
- Diligent and resourceful critical thinker who maintains a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, extraordinary attention to detail and accuracy, keen organizational skills
- Proactive self-starter with excellent time-management skills
- Excellent PowerPoint, social, email marketing, and digital skillset
- Strong creative and design experience; expertise in Adobe suite software a plus
*Candidates must possess the legal right to work in the United States. Sponsorship is not available for this opportunity.
*We are working remotely until at least September 15, 2021.
Foreign Policy is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity are committed to an inclusive environment for all employees. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
About Foreign Policy Group
Foreign Policy is a magazine of global news and ideas. We explain Washington to the world and the world to Americans—and we do that by covering big trends in not only security and defense but also issues surrounding climate change, immigration, politics, culture, and more. FP is more than just a magazine: We have a research division that has been at the forefront of research on gender parity, 5G, security, and more. Our podcast division is flourishing and includes successful shows I Spy, And Now the Hard Part, and Don’t Touch Your Face. FP Events convenes top leaders in government, business, and civil society for critical and timely conversations on a wide range of topics.
Want to learn more about Foreign Policy Group? Visit Foreign Policy Group's website.
Create the extraordinary.