Print and Digital Pre-Production Assistant
Foundry 360, New York, NY USA
Work at Foundry 360
Foundry 360 is looking for a freelance pre-production assistant to coordinate and assist with the production workflow for multiple print and digital programs.
– Being the point of contact for F360 Creative with our Production and Premedia teams
– Coordinate with teams regarding deadlines, schedules, ongoing status
– Track pages through the production process from start to completion
– Lead color reviews with Art/Photo teams using Dalim ES
– Export PDFs and lead composite reviews with Art/Photo/Edit teams
– Set up new issues in WoodWing Studio
– Communicate art and editorial changes to ensure proper versioning
– Route final pages to transmit to printer
– Coordinate blueline approvals and facilitate any changes
– Assist in the resolution of technical problems as they arise with the servers, WoodWing Studio, Dalim ES, and Elvis/WoodWing Assets
– Train and assist new hires in using servers, programs, and our overall production process
– Magazine and video archiving
– Organize and resize digital assets for web, social
What We’re Looking For
– You are a serial self-manager who can handle multiple projects
– You are a cool, fun person who loves media in all forms
– You have strong production experience in print and digital asset creation
– Bachelor’s degree
– 3+ years in a print production role at a magazine or content-focused agency
– Knowledge and understanding of print methods and color correction
– Highly collaborative, strong leadership skills, strong experience in print production, Adobe Creative Suite, and WoodWing Studio
About Foundry 360
Foundry 360 is Dotdash Meredith’s direct-to-client content marketing group, embedded within Dotdash Meredith, America’s largest digital and print publisher. We help some of America’s top brands (Bank of America, Marriott, Ram, Fisher-Price, The Home Depot, Kellogg’s, more) solve diverse business challenges with exceptional content solutions across every media format. We pride ourselves on outstanding creative, great work and we have fun doing it. We are very proud to have been selected as CMA’s Content Agency of the Year for 2021. Come join our team! Website: Foundry360.com
Is This Role Full-Time or Freelance?
This is a freelance, 35-hours-per-week role.
Is This a WFH or In-Person Role?
Both WFH and in-person. We are working in-person three days a week in our downtown FiDi location.
How Do I Apply?
Send your information along to email@example.com and we’ll get back to you quickly. Thanks!
About Foundry 360
Want to learn more about Foundry 360? Visit Foundry 360's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.