Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Your future is with Fox News Digital if you're a highly creative and enjoy collaborating in a team environment. We're looking for a Producer/Editor who is a master at visual journalism and can handle a high-energy, deadline-driven newsroom environment. You are a creative shooter and editor who lives and breathes digital news/information and has an intense passion for storytelling. You will cover field and on-set shoots that range from high-profile guest interviews to in-depth short-form news features.
Your application should include a resume and demo reel of videos you have shot and edited.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Shoot videos using a wide variety of cameras, including Canon c100, Canon 5D, and Sony PXW-Z280, for packaged segments on location and in studio
- Edit videos using a mixed range of in-house digital original footage, sourced Getty images, social media content, cell phone footage, etc, using Premiere Pro and After Effects
- Ability to turn shoots and edits around quickly
- Perform basic color correcting and audio mixing when necessary
- Demonstrate efficiency in studio lighting
- Publish videos using our content management systems
- Produce multiple projects simultaneously and demonstrate the ability to organize and prioritize accordingly
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 3 years of experience as a digital video shooter/editor/producer in an entertainment or media setting
- Knowledge of all aspects of video shooting, including camera/audio operation, lighting, and production management
- Expert knowledge of Adobe Creative Cloud applications, including Premiere, After Effects, Photoshop, and Audition
- Demonstrate competency with Canon 5D/C100, lighting and have proficient Mac computer skills
- Must be proficient in integrating graphics, video, and audio into cohesive packages
- Familiarity and experience with various video production formats for mobile and social media platforms including square, vertical and 360 video
- Experience working with high-level talent
- Experience with DSLR cameras is preferred
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Here you can see your future.