Associate Producer/Long-Form Experience!!!
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Fox Nation is seeking a dynamic, experienced Associate Producer to work on long-form programming. We are looking for a self-starter with excellent editorial skills to work on all aspects of long-form production from concept to completion! You should be able to determine, plan, and manage your day-to-day activities as well as long-term priorities regarding all aspects of the production.
This is a 6-month project-based staff role with benefits.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Responsible for story research, scriptwriting, field shoots, obtaining archival video, and managing rights and clearances
- Assist with the writing of narrative scripts for projects ranging from 15 minutes to one hour in length
- Coordinate with other departments throughout Fox such as legal, finance, graphics, marketing, field production, and media relations
- Book guests and conduct both on and off-camera interviews
- Collaborate with staff and freelance field crews to shoot interviews and additional footage
- Work with editors to turn the raw footage into a completed, polished program
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 2+ years of production experience
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to travel when required
- Excellent narrative writing and communication skills
- Strong strategic thinking and decision-making skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced creative environment, working on multiple projects under tight deadlines
- ** In order to be considered you must include a link to a reel of your work
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.