Director, Marketing Promotions and Partnerships
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
Fox Nation is the exclusive, members-only content streaming service produced by Fox News Channel. Fox Nation is seeking a Director, Marketing Promotions and Partnerships to lead and execute acquisition promotions to drive subscriber growth as well as manage key strategic partnerships. This responsibility primarily includes preparing a promotional calendar and executing the market plans across the marketing channels and coordinating with key partners on strategic marketing opportunities.
As the Director, Marketing Promotions and Partnerships, you will have a creative mindset to develop attractive promotional ideas, but then the ability to execute them. You will work with different teams to help plan and place promotional elements across owned and operated channels, like TV, social and editorial content, as well as coordinate with the paid media team to develop campaign flights. You will oversee the development of creative assets required for each channel, and work with the technical product team to build any new features required for the promotion, such as new SKU’s, promotional codes or product fulfillment.
You will be the main liaison with key partners, both streaming and affiliate, such as Roku, Amazon, Cox and Comcast, to develop marketing plans to drive in-app-purchases.
You will be highly motivated and a self-starter. Employees on the Fox Nation team are innovative and wear a lot of different hats. Being able to function well within a tight team environment is crucial for success. We need a strong communicator who can work across different departments to explain plans and highlight progress.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Plan key promotions throughout the year and work to get proper approvals on pricing, merchandise and size potential upside for subscription growth
- Maintain promotional schedule and identifying key elements needed for each promotion that other departments would need to provide
- Work with creative to develop video and digital marketing assets for each promotion
- Coordinate with Business Intelligence on how each promotion will be tracked
- Work with Finance to scope the cost of each promotion and potential subscriber gains
- Coordinate with the Product team to build any new technical features required; give input on technical specifications as required
- Work with Customer Service so they are prepared with any potential customer service issues or questions pertaining to the promotion
- Coordinate with the Booking team to get promotional details in bullet form in order for FOX News TV shows to be able to promote correctly (dates, details, call to action, etc.)
- Work with Editorial team make sure content programs are ready
- Coordinate with key partners on a regular basis to discuss advertising and promotional opportunities
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of digital marketing and promotional experience
- Exhibit the ability to manage large scale projects or efforts to implementation
- High level of comfort with KPI’s and financial analysis to evaluate promotional impact
- Ability to think creatively and devise interesting and attractive promotions
- Comfortable working within a team but will take ownership of items when necessary
- Entrepreneurial spirit who wants to work on growing something rather than maintaining it
- High sense of ownership for the promotional plans and their success
- Conversion and creative A/B testing oversight and experience
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.