Digital Account Executive/Sports!!!
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
FOX Sports Ad Sales is currently seeking a Digital Sales Account Executive (AE) to join the team in New York. The position is responsible for revenue generation, across an array of digital offerings, through direct sales to agencies and clients. As the Account Executive you will develop a comprehensive knowledge base of Fox Sports Digital ad sales products ranging from live streaming video to custom digital sponsorships to social media activations, and beyond. You will be responsible for pipeline development and pipeline management through assigned territory. Key relationships across media agencies and clients will be integral to success. With the digital marketplace in a constant state of evolution, this opportunity allows for a strategic and entrepreneurial approach to driving, growing, and protecting business. You will be also be expected to evangelize the benefits of FOX Sports Digital to agencies, clients, and the industry at large.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Achieve digital advertising sales revenue goals across digital video, display, sponsorships, and social activations
- Identify, prospect, and earn new business wins
- Cultivate meaningful relationships with agencies and clients across all levels and across multiple business functions
- Collaborate with numerous groups internally on media planning, sponsorship ideation, integrated sales strategy, and financial reporting
- Keep sales management apprised of progress on RFPS, prospecting, client/agency meetings, won business, lost business, and industry trends
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 4+ years of experience in Digital Advertising, with a core competency in video, sponsorship, and social media sales
- Ability to thrive in on a fast-paced and evolving digital marketplace
- Capacity to handle the stewardship of several top tier accounts simultaneously
- High proficiency in client facing presentation skills; ability to conceptualize, author, and deliver a presentation deck to the marketplace
- Strong communication and collaboration skills, whereas even though the you will be individually accountable for revenue generation, a team player mindset is vital for success
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.