Director, Sales Effectiveness/Salesforce Experience!!!
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Manager (Supervisor)
The Business Systems & Strategy team within Ad Sales is seeking a forward-thinking Director, Sales Effectiveness to drive our CRM vision. In this role, you will partner with operational and strategic leaders within Ad Sales to review, reimagine and refactor how we are using Salesforce to enable best in class practices. Scope for the role will cover partnering with Sales and Marketing Leadership, and the Technology organization to define and implement the strategy (from process definition to end-user execution). Concurrent to defining and maintaining our Salesforce product roadmap, this role will also be a key stakeholder in defining our Salesforce data strategy to establish governance and ensure integrity between our integrated linear and digital advertising systems.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Identify and recommend CRM best practices and solutions to minimize and streamline operational activities, resulting in reduction and/or removal of pain points in sales processes
- Partner with Sales Leadership to define the appropriate visualizations and metrics for salesforce effectiveness; define and deploy the appropriate culture/processes to ensure usage and full adoption
- Partner with Ad Sales Marketing on defining a sponsorship tracking and management solution
- In partnership with Technology, define the appropriate integration design with our suite of ad sales systems (linear and digital)
- Define and lead Salesforce data quality improvement initiatives to ensure ongoing data integrity across all ad systems
- Establish and maintain strong, collaborative relationships across Ad Sales, Marketing, Revenue Management, Finance, Technology and other key business partners to understand challenges and continuously recommend opportunities to maximize effective usage of the Salesforce product
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 7+ years of Salesforce (CRM), ideally as Solutions Consultant or business-facing Administrator
- Proven success in developing, deploying and driving adoption of business processes on the Salesforce CRM platform, preferably at a media company
- Experience with digital or linear order management solutions
- Strong analytical and reporting skills; preference for Tableau or other BI toolkits
- You are a Salesforce evangelist, with strong experience in driving cultural change
- You operate best at the intersection of technology and business, and can communicate fluently in both
- You have excellent communication and presentation skills with an ability to communicate both upward and cross-functionally to gain consensus on proposed solutions
- You thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with an ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.