Director, Ad Platforms
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Executive (Director, VP, Department Head)
The Ad Platforms Director will join a small but growing team at Fox News responsible for monetizing foxnews.com and foxbusiness.com. As the Ad Platforms Director, you will be responsible for optimizing the Ad stack across desktop, mobile and CTV in Google Ad Manager as well a growing amount of inventory in FreeWheel. You will manage the programmatic ad platforms manager and contribute to the overall digital strategy for programmatic and direct ad sales.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Audit, update and maintain Google Ad Manager global settings, including Adx Rules, Pricing Rules and Protections to best support programmatic and direct ad sales
- Engage with stake holders, vendors, and Ad Tech teams to optimize the ad stack for programmatic revenue across web, mobile apps, and CTV devices for display, short form video and long form live video advertising
- Evaluate, onboard, implement and troubleshoot new features and updates from Google Ad Manager to maximize video and display revenue
- Provide business and technical expertise in the review and implementation of header bidding solutions
- Work closely with the programmatic team to properly define and maintain Yield Partners, Yield Groups, and Protections
- Own and maintain the ad unit and key value organization within Google Ad Manager
- Pull and analyze ad server reporting to pin point and address issues with display and video ad serving
- Manage and provide guidance to the Programmatic Ad Platforms Manager
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years’ experience as a Google Ad Manager Admin, including owning and setting up Placement, Ad Unit and Key Value structure, Ad Break Templates, Ad Rules, and Inventory Shares.
- 1 + year experience managing Open Bidding and Header Bidder such as TAM or Prebid
- Strong excel and analytics skills
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- A Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience
- Experience with Freewheel
- An excellent multitasker with the ability to prioritize in a fast paced environment
- Facile and comfortable with ad technology and working on related projects or issues that require troubleshooting
- Excellent communicator and able to message information to different groups effectively, from developers to sales people
- Proactive and solution oriented nature
- Self-starter attitude, entrepreneurial spirit and quick learner
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.