Manager, Web Content and Brand Design
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
The FOX Ad Sales Marketing team is searching for a passionate and detail-oriented Manager, Web Content & Brand Design. As the Manager, Web Content & Brand Design, you will report to the Director, Creative Strategy and be a part of the Portfolio Client Solutions & Marketing umbrella. You will help the Director of Creative Strategy market and execute on the FOX visual strategy, and focus on bringing a cohesive FOX Portfolio image to the marketplace, as well as individual projects with the various FOX verticals.
In order to be considered, you must attach a link to your portfolio.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Help drive growth across the FOX portfolio
- Manage Advertising Partner Portal - FOX AD Solutions
- Creative, develop and manage timelines
- Work with internal and external clients
- Vendor management / relationships
- Work within Brand Guidelines and UX Guidelines
- Collaborate with internal brand teams to create web content/designs and monitor its effectiveness
- Maintain a content marketing calendar
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in an Ad Sales or Media Marketing role
- Strong understanding of design
- Ability to multi task
- Strong attention to Detail
- Comfortable communicating with various teams
- CMS management skills (WordPress)
- Graphic Design capabilities
- Key Note
- Adobe Suite
- Passionate about media and advertising, and the transformation that is happening
- Understand the strategic approach to marketing and media plan development
- Experience working with various vendors and internal clients
- Successful leadership experience and a demonstrated ability to work well across an organizational matrix
- Successfully build, manage and retain high-performance teams
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organization, leadership and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic, positive attitude, and are a supportive team player
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
We give readers what they want, before they want it.