Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Tucker Carlson Tonight, the most-watched show in the history of cable news, is looking for an Associate Producer who understands the stories that connect with the show and uses those skills to enhance the way we tell those stories. If you’ve got that and you’re an extremely creative and visual person then you could be a good candidate on this flagship program. As the Associate Producer, you may be assigned to various duties both on Tucker Carlson Tonight and other Tucker-related ventures at Fox News Media.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Apply video and graphic elements to daily segments to enhance segments and topics throughout the show
- Copyedit, fact check, and improve scripts and segments as assigned
- Research and investigate new information to improve and apply to show segments
- Assist in the control room
- Communicate segment changes to supervisors and the senior show team in a fast paced environment
- Assist producers with show specials and various projects assigned to Team Tucker
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years in television news or similar experience
- Strong communication and writing skills
- Solid editorial judgment
- Knowledge of national politics
- Familiarity with iNews, VIZ and an understanding of building program rundowns is plus
- Flexibility to work various shifts when needed, and a willingness to travel when necessary
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment, multitask, and prioritize on a daily basis, and especially in breaking news situations
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- A Bachelor’s degree or relevant work experience
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, gender identity, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories consistent with applicable law.
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.