Senior Manager, Sports Brand Partnerships
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
FOX Ad Sales is looking for a Senior Manager, Sports Brand Partnerships to join the FOX Sports team in New York, NY. As the Senior Manager, Sports Brand Partnerships, you will lead the ideation, development, and implementation of marketing and integrated partnerships across properties on FOX Sports to generate and achieve FOX Corporation revenue goals. You will be responsible for the day-to-day management of assigned sports properties across both linear and digital.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- SBP Lead for FOX Deportes linear and digital sales marketing initiatives including ideation, strategic positioning, RFP responses and stewarding execution of sales elements with Deportes Production
- Manage the day to day oversight of FOX Soccer (MLS, FIFA World Cup, USMNT/WNT) and FOX Sports Digital/Social Sales Strategy
- Oversee select Sports Brand Partnership internal process and tracking documents, and serve as the main point of contact with the Sports Sales team on respective properties
- Manage RFP assignments and overall sales packages, including direct communication with AE-Assistant levels
- Lead brainstorm meetings, organize strategy for follow-ups, and support team throughout ideation and activation process
- Oversee the day to day implementation, management, tracking and post reporting of all partner sponsored elements within linear and non-linear platforms
- Lead contact for Production Integration/On-air management for all mock ups and approvals of client assets
- Support the development of sport and client recaps with Creative Solutions and deliver to Agency Leads as needed (decks and videos)
- Deliver monthly analysis of key competitive marketing programs, and showcase and develop competitive analysis of social and digital space to apply to new sports opportunities
- Align closely with the Senior Director and Vice President in communicating and implementing priorities to the larger team
- Support sport strategy in working with design to create and distribute key marketing materials
- Establish regular communication with sport Vice Presidents, Account Executives, and Sales Assistants
- Develop key production relationships in order to liaise between sales and production team throughout concept approval process
- Manage one Direct Report, as well as support of individual goals/development Plans
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- A deep knowledge in competitive landscape including digital and social space
- 4-6 years of Media (linear and digital), Social, and Sports Marketing experience
- Ability to develop and maintain strong relationships with FOX Network Group across Sales, Marketing, PR, Production, and Digital teams in order to have full knowledge of potential sales opportunities and ensure positive outcomes for FNG partnerships
- Experience managing and developing talent
- Excellent communication, written and presentation skills while being able to multi task and work effectively in a high-pressure sales environment
- Ability to travel domestically (when travel restrictions are lifted)
- A strong passion for sports
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Dotdash brands help people find answers, solve problems, and get inspired.