Manager, Audience Development
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
We are looking for an experienced audience development professional to help grow KPIs -- including unique users, visits, page views, and time on site -- for FOXNews.com and FOXBusiness.com. You understand the competitive media landscape and how to use analytics to identify audience acquisition opportunities, and you are organized, proactive, and can take direction and run with it.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead audience acquisition strategy for FOXNews.com and FOXBusiness.com
- Develop, test, execute, and scale strategies to grow all KPIs
- Advise editorial on data-driven recommendations for content distribution and creation that drive the business forward
- Collaborate with our head SEO and editorial teams to optimize content
- Develop, manage and execute strategies for alert and push notifications, newsletters, and leveraging story pages
- Collaborate with SEO and editorial to plan seasonal and event-based content and identify topic areas with high audience interest
- Innovate ways to leverage social media to drive traffic to our properties
- Research and develop new content and distribution partner opportunities
- Oversee partner relationships during breaking news events
- Track, report and leverage audience behavior and performance data
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Minimum 4 years of Audience Development experience working on a digital media operation that achieved significant growth
- Experience with high-volume, high-pressure, fast-paced editorial enterprises
- Advanced knowledge of web analytics platforms
- Proficient in Excel, PowerPoint, Google Analytics, BI tools and dashboards
- Thorough understanding of Audience Development techniques, tools, and digital channels
- Strong communication skills and an ability to work well across editorial departments
- Passion for finding new audiences for top-tier content
- Passion for the Fox News brand
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEAL BREAKER
- BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Recruit like an expert, or let an expert recruit for you.