Content Operations Specialist, Fox Nation
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
We are looking for a highly motivated, pro-active Content Operations Specialist to join the Fox Nation team. This an exciting opportunity to join a growing, innovative digital unit that is expanding the Fox News brand. As a Content Operations Specialist, you have strong editorial judgment and have a passion for making data informed decisions. You are responsible for the layout of the content within the platform. As the Content Operations Specialist, you also work closely with the Business Intelligence and Marketing teams.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Maintain digital content inventory
- Establish quality assurance and reliability standards for CMS and Fox Nation app across all clients
- Contribute to the design and relevancy of Fox Nation content layout
- Utilize JIRA tool to oversee bug fixes and resolutions across clients
- Establish working and open communications with production team members
- Curate image catalog for individual specials and series
- Upkeep marketing strategy within the app
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Ability to drive projects from start-to-finish involving multiple stakeholders
- 2-4 years of major network or streaming experience
- UX/UI mindset
- Experience creating and tracking tickets and projects on JIRA
- Strong editorial judgment
- Understanding of digital content management systems
- Experience with data analytics platforms, i.e.: Adobe Analytics, Chart beat, etc.
- The desire to work in a creative, demanding, and competitive environment
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Loves problem-solving
- Passionate about current and breaking news events
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
A world-leading research, educational, and professional publisher.