Senior Feature Producer, Talent Productions & Storytelling (Open)
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
FOX Sports is currently seeking a Senior Feature Producer of Talent Production & Storytelling that will work within the FOX Sports’ creative team that oversees long form storytelling opportunities as well as talent franchises, shows, and other content contributions across social and digital. As our Senior Feature Producer, you will work very closely with our Event and Studio digital producers, Video Operations team, and Editorial team as well as working with Content Operations to extract value from these opportunities. You will work directly with our roster of 250 talent at FOX Sports, as well as the athletes, celebrities and influencers we leverage for our coverage and storytelling across digital and social. In addition, you will be responsible for managing 1-2 associate producers and ensuring their work is completed with a high bar for quality.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Storytelling: create a strong focus on long form storytelling opportunities with FOX Sports in-house talent as well as athletes, celebrities and influencers
- Talent Franchises: Produce creative direction for -- including scheduling, scripting, and producing – our roster of talent for original, optimized & VOD content franchises
- Experience with Cutting Edge Data Software: use data to help better tell stories across platforms, and working with data tools (i.e., Spreadfast, Sharablee, CrowdTangle, Conviva and other platform analytics tools) to create content, develop audiences and judge performance
- Expertise on Established and Emerging Digital Platforms: Deep knowledge of what works on all digital platforms and experience working with digital platforms, including owned and operated platforms and 3rd party platforms; this position will create content directly for FOXSports.com, the FOX Sports App, social media and video platforms, Stories platforms, and Audio platforms
- Cross-Functional Interpersonal Relationships: Build and maintain relationships across a variety of groups including sales, marketing, programming, digital, linear, studio and other show teams
- Effective Communication: in both directions, including high-level / brief communication to superiors and detailed / tailored communication to reports; plus the ability to manage a small team of Associate Producers
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 6+ years of high level digital and social production experience, with major media brands and/or major personalities
- Ability to communicate effectively with talent, athletes, team managers, event staff, outside producers and all other persons involved with productions, with a command of production terminology and procedures
- Strong social, digital video and audio content production skills, including the ability to execute high-end and high-quality motion graphics design with quick turnaround, proven visual effects skills, and the curiosity to research and implement new technology into the existing workflow
- Adobe Premiere video editing skills with quick turnaround, and experience shooting/directing original video and streaming content
- Experience with producing talent and putting them in a position to succeed, showing a consistency and follow-through over time that shows their dependability and ability to develop trust-worthy relationships with marquee talent
- Knowledgeable on Mac, plus have a basic understanding and experience in Microsoft Excel, Word, Outlook and Explorer
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Create the extraordinary.