Manager, Integrated Media
Fox Corporation, Los Angeles, CA USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
FOX Sports is looking for a Manager of Integrated Media to join their team in Los Angeles, CA. The role of the FOX Sports Media team is to find unique and effective ways through paid media and partnerships to promote the best properties under the FOX Sports umbrella including the NFL, World Cup, College Football/Basketball, PBC Pay-Per-Views, MLB, WWE, NASCAR, Studio Programming and more. As the Manager of Integrated Media, you will work closely with the media AOR and our digital creative agency, as well as internal teams within the Marketing Department and cross-departmentally with the Digital, Social, Growth Marketing, and Research teams. You will understand how to bring creative ideas to life that are grounded in strategy and insights that will ultimately result in an increase in viewership and awareness. This position will report to the Vice President, Integrated Media & Brand Marketing, and collaborate with others within the department.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage multiple aspects of paid campaigns with an agency from strategy to planning and execution, across traditional and non-traditional media platforms
- Assist in monitoring and reporting on paid Digital, Programmatic, Search, and Social performance, providing an active voice communicating optimization opportunities and challenges
- Partner with brand and creative teams to ensure all creative needs for media planning are met; provide regular feedback on creative performance and learnings
- Work as a liaison between key internal departments (Creative, Digital/Social, Operations, Production, Affiliate, Brand) and media agency/vendors
- Collaborate with FOX Sports internal owned-media teams to provide strategies and assets regularly for them to incorporate into their channels
- Manage day-to-day of tactical media plan activation, including the communication and implementation of specs, production schedules and delivery deadlines
- Serve as a digital expert staying in front of industry trends and educating other teams within the Marketing Department
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 5+ years of work experience in integrated and/or digital media planning/buying, ideally for a TV network, Streaming/OTT platform, or other similar entertainment properties (client-side or agency)
- Ability to think strategically and creatively, with strong knowledge for sports and/or media industry
- Strong relationship management skills, due to the cross-functional and agency management responsibilities of the role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a focus on being able to deliver clear and concise direction
- Project management experience and ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously while adhering to deadlines
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- A Bachelor’s degree is awesome, but not required
- Experience with Nielsen, Kantar, comScore, Google/Adobe analytics
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.