Manager, Digital Integrated Marketing
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Experienced (Non-Manager)
Fox News Media has an exciting opportunity for a Manager, Digital Integrated Ad Sales Marketing! As the Manager, Digital Integrated Ad Sales Marketing, you will work closely with the Digital sales, editorial, and programming teams at FOX News Media (FNM) Ad Sales to create digital-first strategic sponsorship solutions to meet client needs and drive revenue across Fox News Media digital properties.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Determine how to create the greatest value of FOX News Digital’s properties for revenue generation
- Develop proposals, custom executions, and category materials that drive the story of the FOX News Media brand
- Work closely with editorial and production to deliver innovative solutions
- Brainstorm big ideas in response to client RFP’s and create both written and visual presentations/proposals to communicate those ideas
- Execute, manage, and track sold digital campaigns
- Collaborate with sales team on client pitches, sales calls, client management, etc
- Present programs to internal teams, and clients, during calls with management and sales staff
- Work directly with Production for custom digital design
- Work directly with Ad Operations/Production team for campaign execution
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 3+ years in a digital environment
- Deep understanding of strategic approach to digital marketing and media plan development
- Successful leadership experience and demonstration of ability to work well across an organizational matrix
- Documented success building, managing and executing digital sponsorships
- Proficient in the use of PowerPoint and Photoshop
- Excellent writing and communications skills
- Ability to flawlessly manage expectations during program execution phase
- Understanding of program budgeting, including a deep knowledge and understanding of how to create and communicate marketing strategies and appropriate media tactics to reach client’s objectives
- Ability to multi-task in consideration of deadlines
- Experience with MRI, Nielsen, comScore
- Must be willing to work in New York, NY
- Willingness to travel and work overtime, and on weekends with short notice
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- A Bachelor’s degree
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent organization, leadership, and interpersonal skills
- Strong work ethic
- Positive and supportive team player
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Home of the world’s best books.