Director, Research Insights
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
Level: Executive (Director, VP, Department Head)
FOX Ad Sales is looking for a Director, Research Insights, FNM to join their team in New York, NY. As the Director, Research Insights, FNM, you will be responsible for the execution of digital insights, cross-platform campaign analysis, and the management of client specific campaign measurement and analytics efforts. Your primary functions will include direct interaction with line sales teams on campaign measurement projects from proposal through execution, as well as the management of FOX News Super User Panel and driving best in market insights solutions. Finally, as the Director, Research Insights, FNM you will marry these custom metrics to standardized currency to compile key ROI positioning for FOX News Media portfolio in television and digital. You will manage attribution products, such as Marketcast/Deductive, iSpot, etc. You will also collaborate with Fox News Media Sales Team, Ad Sales Marketing.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Serve as the point of contact for campaign research from proposal through result work stream
- Project management duties on Ad Effect Studies for both Digital Only and Cross Platform research initiatives
- Write RFPs for client specific campaign measurement, including navigating to FOX News Super User Panel and Attribution products to develop the best-customized solution
- Maintain FOX News User Super panel with our internal partners and external vendor at Vision Critical
- Be an expert on campaign measurement and tools
- Serve as the contributing researcher on any qualitative projects coming from Fox News Research
- Create sales collaterals on capabilities and measurement partners
- Partner with the Vice President in developing and facilitating various analysis projects and initiatives
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- 7 years+ experience in campaign measurement, digital analytics, and/or attribution solutions
- Excellent oral and written communication skills are necessary, including Presentation skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, including Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Functional working experience with Nielsen, comScore, Ominture and campaign / attribution tools
- Self-starter with excellent data skills and impeccable accuracy standards.
- Overall familiarity with the linear and digital ad sales process is preferred.
- Strong organizational, analytical, and problem-solving skills are necessary.
- Team oriented approach and ability to multitask and handle a dynamic project list
- Curious intellectual style, strong attention to detail are an absolute must.
NICE TO HAVE, BUT NOT A DEALBREAKER
- Bachelor Degree or advanced postgraduate degree
- Agency or vendor side experience
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.