Senior Manager, Digital Operations
Fox Corporation, New York, NY USA
We produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands
FOX News Digital seeks a Senior Manager, Digital Operations to join our team. In this role, you will work closely with the Managing Editor & Head of Strategy, other Managing Editors, members of their teams, as well as other key partners and stakeholders across FOX News Media. You will also have exposure to Digital’s Editor in Chief.
You have an excellent track record in operations, strategy and/or finance at a large-scale business or other organization. You have strong experience in creating and/or maintaining systems & processes to streamline workflows and create efficiencies for large teams. You have proven experience in translating direction and goals into results that can be used to make FOX News Digital stronger and help deliver an even better product for our audience.
A SNAPSHOT OF YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES
- Ensure the smooth, efficient, and results-oriented operation of the Digital enterprise; execute systems and processes across the entire Digital operation that streamline workflows and provide efficiencies to team(s). Priority areas include hiring, Product, Sales, and liaison with Business Intelligence
- Drive organizational priorities and cross-cutting initiatives to success, and routinely work on materials intended for Digital and other FOX News Media leaders
- Work closely with the Managing Editor & Head of Strategy on operational projects and opportunities for growth of the Digital business, including strategic initiatives
- Provide the Managing Editor & Head of Strategy with ongoing strategic and tactical support on matters of highest importance and time sensitivity
- Identify ways to translate direction and goals into results for KPIs across FoxNews.com & FoxBusiness.com
- Perform research, analyze data and develop key insights with action plans based on metrics and analysis
- Manage operational duties for the department such as hiring and job postings (in coordination with Human Resources), organizational updates, budget presentations, and serving as main POC for Digital vendors and their various contracts
- Lead Product ideation & requirements gathering for FOX News Digital products (web/app/OTT of FoxNews.com & FoxBusiness.com) in collaboration with the Product team
- Collaborate with other FOX News Media departments on behalf of the Digital team including but not limited to Marketing, Business Development, Legal, etc
- Prioritize Editorial initiatives for the Business Intelligence team on new reporting & analytics projects
- Oversee the Digital Ad Sales responsibilities including content pitches, forecasting, campaign requirements and delivery
- Support the College Associates program
- Other projects and duties related to operations or strategic initiatives as assigned
WHAT YOU WILL NEED
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA preferred but not required
- Minimum 6 years of experience in operations, business development or finance
- Proven ability to think strategically and make innovative recommendations
- Excellent track record of achieving results related to operations, business development or finance in prior experience
- On-call mentality to work in a demanding and dynamic industry
- Ability to collaborate effectively at strategic and tactical levels with a wide range of stakeholders of varying seniority
- Exceptional organizational skills, multitasking capabilities & attention to detail
- Interpersonal skills and a collaborative, team-oriented approach are a must
- Excellent presentation skills
- Excellent Excel and PowerPoint skills
About Fox Corporation
Under the FOX banner, we produce and distribute content through some of the world’s leading and most valued brands, including: FOX News, FOX Sports, the Fox Network, and the FOX Television Stations. We empower a diverse range of creators to imagine and develop culturally significant content, while building an organization that thrives on creative ideas, operational expertise and strategic thinking.
Fox News Media
FOX News Media operates the FOX News Channel (FNC), FOX Business Network (FBN), FOX News Digital, FOX News Radio, FOX News Headlines 24/7, FOX News podcasts and the digital streaming subscription service FOX Nation. A top five-cable network, FNC has been the most watched television news channel for more than 17 consecutive years, while FBN has ranked as the number one business channel for the past two years. Owned by FOX Corporation, FOX News Media reaches 200 million people each month.
FOX Sports is the umbrella entity representing FOX Corporation’s wide array of multi-platform US-based sports assets. Built with brands capable of reaching more than 100 million viewers in a single weekend, FOX Sports includes the sports television arm of the FOX Network; FS1, FS2; FOX Soccer Plus; FOX Deportes, FOX College Sports and a majority stake in the Big Ten Network. FOX Sports includes ownership and interests in linear television networks, digital and mobile programming, broadband platforms, multiple web sites, joint-venture businesses and several licensing relationships.
FOX Entertainment, a premier national television broadcaster, is renowned for its combination of appealing primetime entertainment and powerful sports programming. It delivers 15 hours of weekly primetime programming to 208 local market affiliates, reaching approximately 99.9% of all U.S. television households. Among 18- to 34-year-olds, FOX has ranked among the top two networks in primetime entertainment for the past 23 years.
Fox TV Stations
FOX Television Stations is one of the nation’s largest owned-and-operated network broadcast groups, comprising 28 stations in 17 markets and covering over 37% of U.S. television homes. This includes seven duopolies in the top 10 markets: New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Dallas, San Francisco, Washington, D.C. and Houston; as well as duopolies in Minneapolis, Phoenix, Orlando and Charlotte.
Want to learn more about Fox Corporation? Visit Fox Corporation's website.
Content is the cornerstone to all we do, and our audience is why we do it.